Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Boxes Signup (consolidated)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
The list is on page 1 of this thread... feel free to count Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Also, adding your name to the sign-up list does not guarantee receipt of any of the boxes. The person who has a box chooses who to send it to next based on the compiled list of people who have given their info to Harris as an ok to receive it. In that respect, it's a more like a "permission list". Smile

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for saying that Starchild! It never occurred to me that folks thought of the list as anything other than a permission list.

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
Not a problem! It finally dawned on me as well that folks were maybe thinking they were going to receive a box solely based upon adding their name to the list..and just wanted to set the record straight so that everyone will now be on the same page. I wouldn't want anyone upset or angry because there were any misunderstandings.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
StevieD

Posts: 7 | Location: UK | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Let me in on this please????

KADRAN00157

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hehe Sign Me up

FAITHLESS2002

What's the worst that could happen Smile

Posts: 14 | Location: UK | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
Not sure if people can still sign, but can I put my name down.

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UKcardboy
posted Hide Post
UKcardboy

Posts: 262 | Location: Hampshire,UK | Registered: December 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post