Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Box Recipients
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Recipients
 Login/Join

Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Cool, I'll let you know when I get it.(j.k.) Big Grin

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Just great... the mystery box just returned to me because someone who signed up for it gave an invalid address.... Mad

I'll try someone else then... this is turning into a rather expensive endeavour for me... grrrrrrrrrrrrr... Mad Shake Head

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats real bad news. Please pass on the name of the person to Harris.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
On a related note to above, could those of you who have signed up for the mystery boxes please add your mailing address to your Card Talk profiles. Just so you know, these addresses are only available to myself and the mods and can not be accessed by other members and we will not add your name to mailing lists, etc. It just makes things easier for me when someone requests your address for the MB and your address is included in your profile.

To do this, do the following:

1. Click the "Go" drop down menu on any Card Talk page.

2. Click "Personal Zone"

3. Click "Profile"

4. Click "View/Edit Complete Profile"

5. Add your address to the mailing address to the various fields (mailing address, city, state, etc.).

6. Click the "Submit" button at the bottom of that page (you'll probably need to scroll down on the inner form). {This is important as if you don't do this, none of the changes you have made will be applied}

Thanks!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Big GrinThe EuroWolfie box#1 has made it to he west coast( Surf) safely.I must say this is too cool!It really took me by suprise. Thank you, Wendi and Wolfie. WaveI will have the box on its way again in the next few days.
Thanks again,
Rick Metal

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I received the "Mystery Box", from Wendie and have found 1 sketch card for Firefly/Serenity star Jewel Staite/Kaylee. Thank's to whomever put this in the box. i also found some promo cards needed for my ever growing collection. The box will be shipped out as soon as I contact mr. Harris for a list of names of whom to send it off too. Again, It is no longer a "mystery" to Mister E., when i get the box. Thanks all !!!!!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Glad you liked it. Smile

It's nice to hear good reports coming back.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Yippie! Glad you got it!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:

Marc Vann - Ecklie from CSI Bouncey
I'm slowly trying to get all the main CSI autos together and this one was still missing! Smile

e-mail sent

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wolfie got the one in the dress and now Mister E owns it.

Thanks very much Chris. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I received the Jewel Staite/Kaylee head shot sketch card.Still awaiting extra cards from my friend down in N.C., so I can send out the box soon. Thanks All and "Howl for de Wolfie !!!!!!!!".

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Mister E.

Not to take anything away from the Wolfman, but it looks as if you got the Ren & Stimpy box... one of the 4 that I coordinated. I know the sketch that you got very well, as I was sorely tempted to add it to my collection while I was sorting through the cards. I am happy that you found it Smile

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
I received the Jewel Staite/Kaylee head shot sketch card.
I'm jealous! Drool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
Mister E.

Not to take anything away from the Wolfman, but it looks as if you got the Ren & Stimpy box...

That means the other one is still in one of the Eurowolfie boxes unless someone had it but did not want to post about it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
I just received the Mystery Box from Germany! Dance Dance Bouncey Elephant
Thanks Soul-On Fire Thumb Up
This is my first time to receive a Mystery Box so I am very excited. Lots of cards to go through, then it will be off to the next lucky person, probably early next week.

Cool

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
oh boy am I glad that the box arrived safely... Have fun! Wavey

I had my worries... the post office person looked at the address (UK) and said, oh, a parcel to the Ukraine? And I nearly had a heart attack... Eek

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
oh boy am I glad that the box arrived safely... Have fun! Wavey

I had my worries... the post office person looked at the address (UK) and said, oh, a parcel to the Ukraine? And I nearly had a heart attack... Eek

It seems to be the same here. Roll Eyes You would think Post Office staff might have at least a little Geographical knowledge. Confused The card they put through my door said the package I had waiting for collection from their depot was from the Netherlands! Shake Head

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Netherlands?!? Nice... Frown

At least you can find the letters UK in Ukraine... sigh...

I politely asked when Northern Ireland joined the Ukraine and all I got was blank stares... Roll Eyes

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
I received the "Spawn of the Mystery Box" earlier this week! Big Grin I've been working 12 - 13 hour days this week Shake Head and haven't had the time to finish going through it or to put more cards in just yet, but I will this weekend and should have it back on its way early next week.

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I used to mark "UK" on my parcels sent there.
But after a clerk asked if that was the same or near England I started to write United Kingdom and the queries stopped Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post