Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Box Recipients
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Recipients
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:

Shameless plea for nice comments. Big Grin

I love the way you've braided your back hair. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Wendi,

I am the latest happy recipient of the Spawn Box (from Bob).

Thanks!!!

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
Nice one Wendi ! Smile

Poor old care package though ! Frown

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Wave

I'm the latest person to have gotten the Spawn of the Mystery Box. It'll go on out by Saturday...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This was a month ago. Where is it???

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfman-golf:
This was a month ago. Where is it???

It was sent out and received - that's all I know... You've got to remember that it was sent out around the holidays - the receiver may well have not had time to do anything with it yet...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
Ahem. It is with glad tidings that I report that the Spawn of the Mystery box has arrived in Lansdale PA.

It will take a while for it to go on it's merry way as many of you know I'm waist-deep in charity event right now and I don't want to get it mixed up with the baskets Smile So, it will sit neatly and tidily on my shelf until I can move some, um... "stuff" out of my house. But thank you Secret Person Who I Know for sending it to me!

THANKS!!

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thats ok mom as long as you don't lose my address in the meantime. Big Grin Wave

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
Updated

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Wendi,

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Wendi: the "Spawn of the Mystery Box" is shipping out to the next recipient in today's mail. Wave

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Just a note that I have just received the Mystery Box and will send it on its merry way within a week! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Has somebody received the box yet, because it's very quiet the past 2 months.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of flobe
posted Hide Post
I got one box from Tsmeltzer today!!!

I had to pay $38 at the customs for it...

I took a few promos and 1 Sketch card and replaced them with equivalent cards.

The box will again ship next week.

Posts: 792 | Location: Germany | Registered: June 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
The mystery box from flobe arrived today. Clap

I took an autograph, 3 promos and 6 foils and replaced them with another autograph and cards of the same value.

I'll try to ship the box in a few days.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I am happy that flobe kept it in Deutschlande Smile Save him some $$$ for sure after getting hit with that crazy customs charge!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
That is awesome! Big GrinWhat auto did you get?

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by meatwagon:
That is awesome! Big GrinWhat auto did you get?

Marc Vann - Ecklie from CSI Bouncey
I'm slowly trying to get all the main CSI autos together and this one was still missing! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Marc Vann - Ecklie from CSI

Very cool auto. SmileGood luck on finishing the set.

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I'm happy to announce: the mystery box is on its way again! Smile