Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Mystery Box Recipients
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box Recipients
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Wendi,

I am terribly sorry to hear of your loss. My most sincere condolences. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Tim

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Wendi, I'm deeply sorry for your loss.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Hey Wendi, if you need to talk you know where i am. Frown

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Frown Sincere condolences for your loss Wendi. These are tough times for you and your family, my thoughts are with you. Frown

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to say that the Lament Configuration Box has arrived on my doorstep. Thank you so much Boldlygone for thinking of me...but my goodness it's going to take a little while to go through.

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Rita! Enjoy!

alternate email:

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Eurowolfie Treasure chest should have arrived by now. Any word???

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Wendi,I am terrbly saddened to hear of your Dads passing Angel

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Wendi, I'm sorry and sadden to hear of your loss. Give my condolences to your mother.

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
Updating the recipients of the four boxes I coordinated:

Pandora's Box
tsmeltzer (coordinator w/ many contributors)
piper_rulez Massachusettes, USA

Logan's Run Box
Scifi_Collector New York, USA
Chrisahend Birmingham, AL
make-mine-marvel: Woodstock, GA
miket999: Warrenton, Va
cverdec: Fredericksburg, VA
Spidergoblin, Amarillo,TX
Starwolf, Grants, NM

Ren & Stimpy's Box
Wendi Downers Grove, IL, USA
Mister E. Haverhill, MA, USA

The Lament Configuration
flobe, Germany
Soul-on-Fire, Germany
Patdata, Ireland
Boldlygone, England
Rita, England
Neil, England
Boldlygone, England
Wolfie, England
Graham, England

I am still hoping to hear some news about the Ren & Stimpy Box as well as Pandora's Box - Mister E. and piper_rulez - any word on where they went?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: tsmeltzer,

alternate email:

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have received the Eurowolfie Goodwill box from Hammer and passed it on to the next cardtalker

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
EuroWolfie GoodWill box recieved!
I will have it on it's way no later than Monday Smile
Thanks AJJ27UK!

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Well much to my surprise I have received Logun's Run Box Dance

Thanks to Tim for coordinating this and a Very Special Thanks to cverdec for sending it to me.

I will post here whan I have mailed off to the next lucky card-talker Cool

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
EuroWolfie GoodWill box is in Coventry

Should be posted by end of the week.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This goodwill box sure is getting around. Elephant

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
i recieved the lament box on saturday, i posted that i got it in the other thread :P

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
EuroWolfie Goodwill Box is now in Epworth, near Doncaster in South Yorkshire! Way hay! Thanks so much to G6ADC, who I presume must have sent it to me, for making me feel like part of the gang. I got all excited when I opened it! I haven't bought a trading card since OCTOBER, and this has sparked off my love of cards that has kinda been neglected for a while.

I'm so out of the loop- how do I go about sending it on? Where is the list of addresses?

Thanks guys! I'll put some goodies in there!

Olly Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:
I'm so out of the loop- how do I go about sending it on? Where is the list of addresses?

Olly Smile

Check the sign up list , find the person you want to send it to then contact Harris and he will provide you with the address. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
EuroWolfie Goodwill Box is now in Epworth, near Doncaster in South Yorkshire! Way hay! Thanks so much to G6ADC, who I presume must have sent it to me, for making me feel like part of the gang. I got all excited when I opened it! I haven't bought a trading card since OCTOBER, and this has sparked off my love of cards that has kinda been neglected for a while.

Thanks guys! I'll put some goodies in there!

Olly

if its in doncaster maybe it might reach me in sheffield wink wink

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:

Olly Smile

Check the sign up list , find the person you want to send it to then contact Harris and he will provide you with the address. Smile

Thank you master Wolfie! Great box by the way; I only really collect the 'newer' stuff (I'm such a teenager) but I found it really interesting to look through all the Star Trek things and American gift cards and stickers and promo cards. Very cool indeed! Smile

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post