Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    how do you buy your cards?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

how do you buy your cards?
 Login/Join

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
like most people on the boards,i get some cards off ebay,boxes from a dealer but i do like the thrill of the hunt when i go to car boot sale's,picked up S/W galaxy series 2 auto redemption card from car boot sale for £1 BARGIN Smile

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I mainly buy in boxes now & sometimes cases (If I can afford it) I do buy packs aswell just for the thrill of it Smile
If I do see cards I need, I swap loads of chase in the hope to get it Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I buy boxes and single packs...

I get single cards from eBay and some local dealers.

But nothing is better than opening up a pack and finding that one great card.

The thrill of the hunt! Dance

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ConfusedBoy
posted Hide Post
box Eek.

RIP Robert Jordan (Oct 17, 1948 - Sep 16, 2007)

Posts: 226 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One simple word...

EBAY!

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like buying boxes,but on either tuesday or monday i'm buying a box of x-men 3 hobby.But now I like to keep boxes sealed.I am getting an x-men 1 hobby box (rare) for christmas.I am going to start a nice little collection of sealed non sport boxes.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
e buying boxes,but on either tuesday or monday i'm buying a box of x-men 3 hobby.But now I like to keep boxes sealed.I am getting an x-men 1 hobby box (rare) for christmas.I am going to start a nice little collection of sealed non sport boxes.

Sheep Twak Sheep

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I buy autocard and costume card on Ebay ; in Belgium, he's not dealer Confused

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
Since there's no business for non-sport trading cards in Germany, I mostly buy the auto and costume cards I'm looking for on eBay US, eBay UK and eBay Australia.

I've also traded with US collectors, but that's an exception, because these days you can never know whom to trust.

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
Since there's no business for non-sport trading cards in Germany, ....

Yes, there is one ... me Bouncey

PM if you need details Wink

Posts: 18 | Location: Germany | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Used to be by the box but now mostly singles or bulky buys with occasional packs thrown in (if the price is right).

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post