Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Authenticated Autographs
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Authenticated Autographs
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
im surprised you didnt know how often this type of stuff happened. Your original post read like you couldnt belive it going on.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The hockey autos are an error(assuming the basketball probably is alos)..

That's the problem with stickers they sometimes get the wrong sticker on the wrong card..

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
The glacial graphs autograph card is signed, no sticker is that big to cover that autograph.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of glen87
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by zhamlau:

But, in his defense, maybe since english isnt his first language...maybe he forgot how to spell his name...or what it was...or even how to hold a pen like he normally does, and form letters they way he did before that signature...

----------------------------------------------
Zham - there are situations such as you discuss, but the hockey one is a different type of problem. The bottom Wolski is correct and the top one is an authentic signature (ONE I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE - trying to find one of these now) but it is not Wolski - see below!

Posts: 642 | Location: VT | Registered: October 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
yar, i knew that. they must have mixed up and had him sign it, then just said they certify it was woj. Id like to have it to actually lol. Im a huge sidney fan! I hope the pens dont get sold though. My point was, that was a card signed by another person, under the auspices (sp?) of Upperdeck claiming to certify that it was signed by the player mentioned. the autograph on it now is more valuable, but its not who they "guarantee" it as being.