Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who are you?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Oh well , were fairly accepting people. Elephant Dance Wave

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
Uh Oh, all 100 more to go TWS, and then I may have to retire. Big Grin

'' Devoted Aluminum member '' who should probably be doing school work at this very moment.

Posts: 1230 | Location: Canada | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUBLEooSEVEN:
Uh Oh, all 100 more to go TWS, and then I may have to retire. Big Grin

Geez I'm slow...Hard getting back into the swing of things. Oh no! Your almost one of "Them". Don't do it! Don't be like a that Rodent Girl! You can't go don't let them take you. See I've resisted! I'm still True Aluminum! Gutter Trash Always! Clap

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TWS:

Geez I'm slow...Hard getting back into the swing of things. Oh no! Your almost one of "Them". Don't do it! Don't be like a that Rodent Girl! You can't go don't let them take you. See I've resisted! I'm still True Aluminum! Gutter Trash Always! Clap
[/QUOTE] Dont worry TWS, IM Aluminum for life. Wink I think the Rodent is scared of us now that your back, she seems fairly quiet. But wheres meander...meander... where are you brother? Confused I think the gutter trash my have got a hold of him. Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
Yeah Double00Seven Mousey hasn't squeeked up much anymore. Think she might be mad? Hmmmmmm then it worked! Maybe we just can't hear her shortness. HEY MOUSEY! HELLO! DON"T BE MAD AT US! Hey maybe she doesn't speak english any more.
¡Hey Mousey! ¿Está usted allí? Charla a me y a Double00Seven...
Eek

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Posts: 2099 | Location: none | Registered: September 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
I did set some mouse traps, maybe they worked. Do know spanish tws? Smile

NSU Elf
Picture of The Mouseketeer
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm still True Aluminum! Gutter Trash Always! Clap

No arguments here. Wavey And yes I'm short. Get over it!!! Twak

Simba: "You're so weird."
Scar: "You have no idea." ~ The Lion King

Posts: 2218 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do know spanish tws? Smile
'' Devoted Aluminum member ''

Sí. Mousey sigue siendo corto!
Pero ella es tan linda cuando ella es enojada!
Luv You

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
I dont know spanish, but I had an apartment in spain for a few months. Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
I know enough to get slapped at bars in Mexico and Puerto Rico! That's for sure!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know enough to get slapped at bars in Mexico and Puerto Rico! That's for sure!

Oh well , Its bound to work eventually. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh well , Its bound to work eventually. Thumb Up

'' Devoted Aluminum member ''

Twak Not too often!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Meander
posted Hide Post
quote:
But wheres meander...meander... where are you brother? Confused I think the gutter trash my have got a hold of him. Frown

Shhh....I'm Incognito....
Checking Mouse Traps...and building new/better ones!!!

To all the Future Aluminum members--Welcome!!!

Posts: 706 | Location: Over, The Rainbow, VA | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of TWS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meander:
Shhh....I'm Incognito....
To all the Future Aluminum members--Welcome!

Shoot that doesn't work! I tried that but they found me anyway!

"Aluminum Boy"
Tom
The Wright Stuff
Aim Id. TWthegreatest

posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I’ve been lurking on the forum for a few weeks now and decided it was about time that I got around to joining. I come from Cambridgeshire in England and I’ve only been into collecting cards for about the last 6 months, but I’ve already built up quite a good collection.

I’m mainly into Buffy, Angel, Stargate, Smallville and Charmed, but I’ve also got a few other sets that I’ve picked up. I collect base sets, promos, box loaders, chase and pieceworks cards, but not autograph cards – yet!!

I’ve bought most of my stuff via eBay UK, where I trade under the username of “badboyboogie99”. However, I have recently progressed to buying boxes and cases (with a mate) where we have shared the spoils and sold the spares, and I hope to trade with some of you on these boards in the future.

Not sure if anyone will see this as this thread seems a bit old now, but hey, I've got to put my first post somewhere!!!

Posts: 10 | Location: Wisbech, Cambs, UK | Registered: January 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of DOUBLEooSEVEN
posted Hide Post
welcome to cardtalk, bad boy. Wink

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Hey BBB...enjoy your time here Cool.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Kid Aluminum"
J.A.M.

Bernie...
Collect what you need and trade what others need.

If you would like to view my want/have lists,then go to my trading site at the following.

http://community-1.webtv.net/bgarza/SpiderGoblins/

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Barbara C
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk, Bad Boy Boogie.

Posts: 3139 | Location: New Castle, DE USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the board BBB

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Hello, As a 51 yearold collector of cards I enjoy opening boxes and finding chase cards. Ihave found a Stacey Keebler WWE redemption card and sent it in - received a card of a piece of her dress. Also in a Star Trek season 7 box I got A3 Data/Brent Spiner autograph card. Now if only I had saved my 10 cent comics-what cards I would have now. And to think my mother threw out my Mars Attacks cards first print(not reprint) cards when I was young. ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!! ElephantGO PATS!!!!

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post