Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Trading Cards - a diminishing customer base ?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trading Cards - a diminishing customer base ?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Is it bad that I'm on the hunt for Six Feet Under cards now!? lol.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
i have loads of them lol

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:

You are welcome to whatever I have.

Send me email.

Posts: 789 | Location: san diego | Registered: December 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cujobyte:

That was one of the first sets I started to collect when I started collecting in 2007. Still have the big two auto and the expansion autos to collection. I don't have any extra auto but I have a full base set, and some inserts.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post