Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

online price guide?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
good point.

Well then there isnt really a way to keep a online list up to date without some pretty good software.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil:
good point.

Well then there isnt really a way to keep a online list up to date without some pretty good software.

Dealers & sellers could use a unique code when selling as tabulated in the "NSU database" it would be easy to update. I agree with Tangent though, there is no system used at present, its all hit and miss.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Just happened to see this over 15 years after the last posting Twak

After skimming through the posts I got curious. Now that Beckett has taken over the price guide for NSU, how often does the online price guide (OPG) generally gets updated in between issues? Confused

I’m sure that there are a few cards and sets that get adjusted in the OPG that don’t make it in the physical NSU price guide for us readers to see the UP (and Down) arrows in print.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post