Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married or single?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
*sighs* Single as ever Roll Eyes

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
You and me both, WB! Smile
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Simpsonoid
posted Hide Post
I'm married, and since marrying have switched from mainly comics to non-sports cards, mostly because of the closet space issues at home. With a couple of dozen comic boxes, not to mention assorted boxes of toys, posters and uncut sheets laying flat, I figured it was in my best interests to deal with a smaller collectible, cards.
Well, when the cards started coming in the mail every day my wife started questioning whether I was addicted to ebay and if I'm spending too much on the hobby.
Since most of the things I do buy are under $20, under $5 even, I mentioned how her last haircut at the fancy-shmancy spa she goes to cost $250, and how she's already ready for another touch up on her hair a mere 6 weeks later.
Since I mentioned that, funny thing, I have not heard another word mentioned about my hobby and the money I spend on it!

Posts: 22 | Location: chester,ny 10918 | Registered: September 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
well i am niether i am gay lol but i am in a relationship

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Single for the time being.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
A single 17 year old and happily so!

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
happily single

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:

Olly

Me too! Big Grin
Single is better. You're not tied down and you have a lot more freedom Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Married, and approaching our 15th anniversary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
quote:

Olly

Me too! Big Grin

Married means you get a double income for collecting more cards.... Clap

...unless she's into collecting Manolo Blahnik's in which case your collection's more dust than a vamp on buffy. Shake Head

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
single gay male

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of jademaliburoad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
quote:

Olly

Me too! Big Grin

Married means you get a double income for collecting more cards.... Clap

...unless she's into collecting Manolo Blahnik's in which case your collection's more dust than a vamp on buffy. Shake Head

The fashion victim here is ... my hubby Razz
Soon our 10th year anniversary Metal and it's almost like the first day Luv You We're very blessed.

Posts: 1188 | Location: France | Registered: April 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
Lmao Redemption! I'm tempted to find a stranger and elope. Wink

Olly

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
lol, 'tis true Redemption. Clap

But I have become more conscience when it comes to what I wear and look like before I hit the street. Walking the dog is OK in PJ's, and so it going into town for me, lol.

I just find it hard to keep interest with someone that doesn't have the same interests and who is not high-maintanence like me. I'm not cheap either, I'd rahter pay good money ofr something I like, and know that it's going to last. Where as othere I know are just like 'whatever' Roll Eyes

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Married 19 years to my red-headed girl.

They're special.

I still wonder why she married me, half the stuff I like she hates, half the stuff she likes, I'm Roll Eyes How can someone like Jerry Lewis, but not Jim Carey?

We do have some common ground where it counts, but with my hobbies, I get no respect. Just tolerance. Given the chance, she'd sell it off!

How do you deal with someone who likes Barry Manilow one day, then Motley Crue the next? I admit I'm kinda the same way, but I draw the line at Barry Manilow LOL

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I will be single as soon as I break up with my girlfriend. She has no interest in anything that I do.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
We do have some common ground where it counts, but with my hobbies, I get no respect. Just tolerance. Given the chance, she'd sell it off!
Eek That sounds like grounds for divorce....just kidding! Wink

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
oh, that and so much more LOL

but then there's everything else that makes it all worthwhile Smile

it's like walking a fine line- one side hot, one side cold- she's a Libra so much it hurts!

me- there's a lot in between from one extreme to the other... I suspect it wouldn't work, otherwise!

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grimmsan
posted Hide Post
Divorced and loving the solitude, for now. I got custody of the cats. I had to put one to sleep yesterday Frown so now I am down to 6 wonderful ball's of fur. Smile

Posts: 158 | Location: Washington St | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I only got 1 cat that I love to death.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post