Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married or single?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:
Thanks everyone, You will all get an invite for the wedding Big Grin

Its all the rage to have a sketch artist instead of a photographer these days you know,……but you do have to stand still for an awfully long time…. Big Grin

What a great idea, i'll have to invite all the sketch artists from the board...do you know any Pat? Wink

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks everyone, You will all get an invite for the wedding

It's at Memorabilia next year - if the organisers can get a room for it... Big Grin
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
...if the organisers can get a room for it... Big Grin

I guess Dave won't be getting married then. Frown

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:
Thanks everyone, You will all get an invite for the wedding Big Grin

Its all the rage to have a sketch artist instead of a photographer these days you know,……but you do have to stand still for an awfully long time…. Big Grin

Cool Idea, Pat! I think you should go for it Pat. Sell the extras on eBay to help finance the wedding. Hey, maybe you can cut up your tux and do autographed memorabilia cards too! And the wedding gown too...Though maybe the Misses won't go for this idea? Eek

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just saw this. A big wolfie congrats Dave. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Hello crow-ewok! Welcome to Card Talk!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Just saw this. A big wolfie congrats Dave. Wavey

Thanks wolfie

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I'll say it again... BIG congrats Dave! Thumb Up

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I'll say it again... BIG congrats Dave! Thumb Up

Thanks Jen

Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
congrats dave! i just got engaged too! luckily, he is also a collector-type. not cards specifically- he digs on all things seuss. his office is a veritable sea of figurines and collectibles!

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anjee:
congrats dave! i just got engaged too! luckily, he is also a collector-type. not cards specifically- he digs on all things seuss. his office is a veritable sea of figurines and collectibles!

Thanks anjee, and Congrats to you!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Joe McKinney
posted Hide Post
I got married this past June.

I don't I think ever mentioned this here. I don't post much on Card Talk anymore.

Posts: 976 | Location: Clayton, Alabama, U.S.A | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
I just got engaged on Jan. 4th for an Oct. 11th wedding. My fiance is not a collector at all but she is one for believing in giving each other "space". My main hobby these days is doing audio and video of bands that allow it. She has never got in the way of that so HOPEFULLY she won't freak too badly about the collecting. Hmmm....maybe I should work that into the vows????
Twak

Cecil

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Cecil,

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Married - will be 34yrs in a couple weeks. With us it's a family thing, my wife Rosie, my son Evan and I sit at the kitchen table and each open packs and read them in turn. If we're doing a case we each take a box and only announce the "Hits". It almost always turns into a competition as to who got the best hit or the most inserts. Lots of good natured ribbing by the one who got the big winner.

Check-Out-My-Cards ID: BigI929Deals

Posts: 113 | Location: SW PA | Registered: January 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm 30 years old and happily single. Wink

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of xtime
posted Hide Post
An old proverb...
Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye opener. Big Grin

My wife tolerates my hobby and my profession even after 28 years of marriage.

Happy Valentines Day. Luv You

Posts: 4229 | Location: USA | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I'm 30 years old and happily single. Wink

30....how did you hide the glowing thing on your hand Logan.....

Sorry with the member name Logan I just couldn resist Twakbad pat

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Not bad Pat very very clever Pat Cool

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:

30....how did you hide the glowing thing on your hand Logan.....

RUNNER!!!! Elephant

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of anjee
posted Hide Post
so, no longer engaged...

i got married last weekend! we did it at a nofx concert- if you knew us, you'd know how fitting it all was.

happiness. Luv You

Posts: 310 | Location: madison,wi | Registered: January 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by anjee:
so, no longer engaged...

i got married last weekend! we did it at a nofx concert- if you knew us, you'd know how fitting it all was.

happiness. Luv You

Clap

Congratulations to the both you!!!!

Clap

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post