Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married or single?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
I will be celebrating my 3rd anniversary with my wife on October 25th.

Happy Anniversary!! Clap

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boggle:
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
And I've quietly had a thing for someone I met at an Amber Benson signing in Grimsby a couple of years ago... you know who you are Wink Big Grin

But theres lots of happily married people here and thats great to see Wink

-Claire

Smile Wavey Smokin'

Red Face Eek Big Grin Dance

Posts: 1477 | Location: NY | Registered: August 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am sinlge and proud! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half... Luv You

Picture of Boggle
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
quote:
quote:
And I've quietly had a thing for someone I met at an Amber Benson signing in Grimsby a couple of years ago... you know who you are Wink Big Grin

-Claire

Smile Wavey Smokin'

Just to clarify, i'm not the mystery person!!! Eek Eek

"Bored now"

Posts: 271 | Location: Sussex UK | Registered: September 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
Fine... then you at least KNOW!! Razz

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I've been married for a total of 41 years! Eek

First time- 13 years1 Eek Eek Eek Eek

Second time-We have been married 28 years and counting. Smile I finally got it right!! My wife is an Angel Luv You She even buys me a box of cards each month! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Kristina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
She even buys me a box of cards each month! Thumb Up

Smokin'

I have to find me one of those people!! I tell my boyfriend not to even try to pick me up any cards on ebay because he doesn't know reasonable prices for them... lol. But he COULD buy me a box once in a while... lol. Big Grin

Eh, the first one was practice... Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Wendi
posted Hide Post
I am divorced now, and having the time of my life!!!

Posts: 2211 | Location: IL, USA | Registered: February 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Kristina:
quote:
quote:

-Claire

Smile Wavey Smokin'

Just to clarify, i'm not the mystery person!!! Eek Eek

Yeah cos I've never met you! I wonder if the 'mystery person' has read this yet? If he ahs he hasn't said anything lol

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Eh, the first one was practice... Wink

NO, it was definitly a long miserable mistake! Eek

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of saturnman7
posted Hide Post
Well, I have been married for some 17 years. My daughter like some cards, but she can live with or without. Me and my wife don't see eye to eye on my collecting habit, but she tolerates to a certian degree. Like some others as long as I don't go hog wild with the $$$. I collected comics for the longest time and found my first marvel set and got hooked then. Working at the "Happiest Place on Earth" in Central Florida had added a whole new degree of collecting too. I try to keep the ever vigil watch out for that hard to find card, but I also have some very good friend out there who keep an eye out for me and they are always appreciated.

Posts: 319 | Location: Winter Garden, FL | Registered: August 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
I'm the Amber Benson person! LOL! Wavey

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
34 years here june 12th 1971

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of terihatcherfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by terihatcherfan:

That looks so random now... LOL!

I'm Olly, happily single due to not having any time or desire for a relationship! College is too time consuming LOL!

Posts: 481 | Location: South Yorkshire, UK | Registered: October 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
Well, not married, but have a wonderful boyfriend who wants to marry me! Eek Didn't know what to say to the unofficial proposal!

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

That looks so random now... LOL!

I'm Olly, happily single due to not having any time or desire for a relationship! College is too time consuming LOL!

Shhh I don't want everyone knowing I have a secret thing for you Wink

I'm actually quite happy being single at the minute. I wouldn't say no if a nice person came along but after chatting to a friend last week I realised that I'm quite content right now... especially after I've been chatting to a friend who is unaware how special she is

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
My husband & I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary 9/29/2006. Luv You Even though my hubby is not a non-sport collector, I'm lucky that he supports my obsession, uh I mean hobby. Wink

My birthday (3/25) gift from my hubby this year are boxes of Firefly, an uncut mini-press sheet & binder. Luv You

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Hey SciFiMom....I see you got married on my birthday Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Hey SciFiMom....I see you got married on my birthday Big Grin

Shiny! Luv You

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post