Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married or single?
 Login/Join

Picture of grimmsan
posted Hide Post
I had to treat my 18 year old cat for a hyperactive thyroid. They injected a radioactive iodine into him to fix the thyroid. It saved his life and no he didn't glow in the dark. Smile If I was more computer savy I would post a pix of him. People thought I was crazy to spend 1k to do this, but he was worth it.

Posts: 158 | Location: Washington St | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
my boy has cost me quite a bit, but he is worth it to me and thats what matters to pet owners.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grimmsan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
my boy has cost me quite a bit, but he is worth it to me and thats what matters to pet owners.
Are you sure that we own the pets or the pets own us? Mine have me trained well.

Posts: 158 | Location: Washington St | Registered: June 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I have been married for 23 years. I have collected one thing or another since I was 9 years old, my wife gets into some of my collectables, but does not care for my card collecting.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Married with childeren...
If they touch my cards they die Wink

Not really offcourse but at least I chop off some of their little fingers... Roll Eyes

ok, ok, I just get mad and yell a bit...

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am single...but wouldnt mind being married Razz

Posts: 165 | Location: UK | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
I am engaged, have been for years, so I believe the technical term is procrastinate.

She rolls her eyes a lot whenever new items turn up in the post Shake Head

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Ged
posted Hide Post
i've been engaged for 2yrs now but we dont live together yet, my fiánce isnt really into cards but she loves bustin opening the packs , she seems to have good luck when i comes to that. once i bought a box of batman animated and she picked 4 packs from the box and got both sketches, so i leave some of my pack pulling to her now Big Grin

Posts: 562 | Location: Liverpool UK | Registered: March 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Single...

Still... Frown

Plus, we're not allowed pets in our building, but I do love playing with my friend's cats when I go and see them.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still Single, but in a way its good and bad lol

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Master:
I only got 1 cat that I love to death.

That could be dangerous

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Still married Big Grin

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
still single Big Grin oh wait Frown

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of meatwagon
posted Hide Post
Very married and better for it. Big Grin

Posts: 218 | Location: Ca. USA | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stu_H
posted Hide Post
Married and just had our first child!

Posts: 68 | Location: Norwich | Registered: August 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Still single. Still waiting Big Grin

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stu_H:
Married and just had our first child!

CONGRATS!

Married - 8 years this spring equinox
Kids - 2 1/2 & 5 year old girls
Dog - 8 year old Golden Retriever/German Shepherd mix

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I've been with my b/f for a couple of years, we don't live together and to be honest I haven't actually told him about my card collection.
He's one of those people that owns very little and would probably choke if I told him about my over $250 card that I purchased recently.

I know that he wouldn't be interested at all and would probably think I was a bit of a geek or something, but I don't care cause I love itSmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Saw this thread and thought I'd add my status:

Married for 9 years to a card loving wife. We were both small collectors whe we started seeing each other back in 1992.

Two wonderful children, a girl and a boy, of which my 3 year old girl (the eldest) seems to have inherited the collecting gene. She loves the Topps Santa Claus Holiday Set, and looks at the costume & auto cards with awe & wonder. Oh, to be young again - hang on I'm only 37 and I still believe. Wink

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JoeyUK
posted Hide Post
I live with my fiancee in Horbury West Yorkshire & we have been together for 3 years. Was real anxious about telling her what i collected but the more fairs we went to and the more card collectors we talked to the more she enjoyed it. She buys the odd box now and again and she is into Charmed and anything Disney.

Posts: 460 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post