Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dobby The House Elf:
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Dobby,that sketch is amazing...great work Scott Thumb Up

Thank you for the comment and thanks to Scott! It turned out fantastic!

Thanks to you both! I really enjoy doing sketches, hope to do more soon!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
Oh very nice Clap I didn't think of requesting Harry Potter.
I'll post mine when I am aware of its completion Big Grin
One of my favourite sketch cards is by Cat Staggs, but as I don't actually own one I won't post it.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Anybody know who this is? I'm not really a sketch card collector, but I wanted at least one from the set, it was cheap and I was buying other things from the seller. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of venom5liter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Anybody know who this is?

James Hodgkins

Trade List | Want List | NonSport Collection | Wrestling Collection | Facebook

Posts: 1857 | Location: Sugar Grove, IL, United States | Registered: October 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by venom5liter:
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
Anybody know who this is?

James Hodgkins

Thanks! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
you know, some of his sketchs look nice, and are in color. they are very cheap considering some of his color ones, while a little abstract, look nice.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zhamlau:
you know, some of his sketchs look nice, and are in color. they are very cheap considering some of his color ones, while a little abstract, look nice.

I really like it... and the price was great. It might not be a more "finished" sketch, but for a quickie it shows the artist's intent to do something nice and not just a scribble like in some other product sketches I've seen. Thumb Up

Picture of Number_one
posted Hide Post
I just opened a Star Wars Heritage box and got this Martinez sketch :

Posts: 232 | Location: Montreal, Quebec | Registered: February 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch card Number_one! Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Yes a very nice sketch card. Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
In my opinion,Chewy looks like he is smiling because he is standing in the same spot where Marilyn Monroe once stood Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay guys, here my my newest acquisitions from the genius that is Warren Martineck...

First up... the newest member to my Maul collection...

The other two scenes i had done below, totally blew me away. Enjoy!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
RupT: All 3 sketchs are great, but I love love love the Stargate sketch!!! Luv You

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That battlestar sketch is the best I have seen

Mark

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wuher:
That battlestar sketch is the best I have seen

Mark

I believe that would be a Babylon 5 sketch! Cool They are all great as usual. Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches RupT, especially the B5 pic dipicting the battle sequence between the Shadows and A lone White Star at Z'ha'dum. Seldom do you see B5 sketches and you seem to have received a good one.

If they ever released an new B5 series with sketch cards in them I'd probably buy 20 cases.
(And yes I am aware of the sketches in Rittenhouse's release of The Complete B5. I was thinking of a new release with the odds of atleast 1 per box that's all. Ain't too much to ask now is it?)

Cheers - Peter

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slackjawedyokel,

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Nice ones, Rup! I especially like the Stargate one. I am expecting my own Martineck sketch and will post it here when I get it. Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I received my very first very own sketches by Mr. Martineck today, and it seems I'm not the only one who likes B5... Wink :

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
soul-on-fire - those rock!!

B5 RULEZ Smile Thumb Up

Thanks for sharing buddy!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Rupt,that is an outstanding Stargate sketch you have there Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post