Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Kate does awesome stuff, that girl has quite the imagination. Big Grin Nice sketch! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
I got all these as a group commission from Brian Postman. Brian has 300 sketch cards coming up in the Rittenhouse Fantastic Four set. He is very reasonable and very friendly to deal with.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I thought I should post my favourite Batman Archives pull here. It appeals to my inner (though probably pretty obvious) comic geek.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
I've just purchased this one from the artist (Don Pedicini Jr) and I think it's a stonker. I know he's done cards for the forthcoming Big Screen Additions set, so I'm really hoping to pull something of his to add to this one Thumb Up

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi_Collector
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
I think it's a stonker.

lol,,, a what?

Posts: 1602 | Location: Nevada | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Errr....it's really good. Obviously a Yorkshire-ism!!!! Smokin'

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dalekfan, it's on it's way as we speak "across the pond" to you and yes I have done a bunch of Big Screen Additions.... Glad it's considered a "stonker" and not a "stinker".....

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
This sketch will be high on my list of favorites, a great action shot of Elle by Leah mangue. She just sent me the scan and is mailing it off tomorrow. Drool

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice card!

Here's an Elle I recently got as a marvellous bonus card from lancer-X - Mr Lance Sawyer:

And a Christopher Ecclestone 'Doctor' by the fabulous Ingrid Hardy:

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Looks like a young Christopher Ecclestone but a very good likeness. Great sketch.

I got these two today from Randy Siplon.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hornetsfan
posted Hide Post
My favorite sketch of Aubrie Lemon from 2008 Benchwarmer Signature Series seeing it truly captures her beauty and shows off her gorgeous eyes and smile. When I first saw it, I knew I needed it for my collection, but I never thought it would show up seeing so many sketch cards were made and not all of the cases sold.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Hornetsfan,

Posts: 268 | Location: LEMON-ville | Registered: November 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
This arrived this morning by the Amazing Mark Spears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Some nice ones there, love the Billie Piper.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Well Boldlygone, that's got to be the only sketch I've seen of Hulk Hogan but a good one nonetheless Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I think it's now offical. Mark Spears can't do any wrong Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
My 3 latest sketch cards by Robert Hack, all depicting different variations of 1960s Cybermen...

Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post

This is my new favorite sketch card that is in my collection. This was done by artist Jeremy Treece.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I just pulled this Marcelo di Chiara Sketch from a box of Batman Archives.

Who's the character?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Barbra Gordon - Oracle. Nice sketch Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Nice (and one of my favourite characters, see my avatar!)

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post