Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches cards Boldlygone & Soul-on-Fire! Smile

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
nice sketch card cheers for sharing

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay guys, here is my website. Finally uploaded....

Unfortunately for some insane reason i can't get the guestbook up to work right now, so you can't leave comments on the website just yet. When its starts to work i'll let everyone know, in the mean time let me know what you think?

http://www.darthtailor.co.uk/

Reason for posting here is so that you can check out the sketch card pages Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Tremendous Rup!!!! It's really great. You must have spent tons of time putting it together. Love the "Me and..." section and all the sketches in the outlines.

My only comment is that you might want to check out the e-mail link on the "about me" page. It is oddly placed in my browser (Firefox); its underneath the text at the bottom, making that part hard to read.

Great job. Thumb Up

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Thanks Harris... i spent a hell of a long time scanning.. man i scanned a lot!! Smile

however using iWeb on the MAC made making this website a piece of cake... Thank you APPLE Smile

I'd like to see how it looks on you browser mate.. as it seems fine to me (in Camino- my browser)

if youo can doa screen grab and email it to me at teh website email addy that would be great Smile

thanks again Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
I'd like to see how it looks on you browser mate.. as it seems fine to me (in Camino- my browser)

if youo can doa screen grab and email it to me at teh website email addy that would be great Smile

thanks again Smile

OK, Mate, I did just that!

Harris

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile

Have to share this because it has taken so long...

I love Conan.
Since Rittenhouse released their set a couple of years back (which I love by the way...coz it's dark and mean) I have been buying odd boxes here and there, happy in the knowledge that I would pull a good sketch of some sort and secretly hoping that eventually one of them might be a Pablo Marcos one. Well, the wait is over! Here is my very own pack-pulled Pablo Marcos Conan sketch. Smile

Dance

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great site Rupt. Very cool black costume Spider-man sketch.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:
Smile

Have to share this because it has taken so long...

I love Conan.
Since Rittenhouse released their set a couple of years back (which I love by the way...coz it's dark and mean) I have been buying odd boxes here and there, happy in the knowledge that I would pull a good sketch of some sort and secretly hoping that eventually one of them might be a Pablo Marcos one. Well, the wait is over! Here is my very own pack-pulled Pablo Marcos Conan sketch. Smile

Dance

Great pull Rita, Congrat's. Conan victorious in his battle Metal I have only pulled one myself and I have opened LOTS of boxes Wink

Bryan

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlpn1fan:

Great pull Rita, Congrat's. Conan victorious in his battle Metal I have only pulled one myself and I have opened LOTS of boxes Wink

Bryan

Smile Any chance of seeing your Pablo Marcos on this thread? Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NICE MARCOS SKETCH RITA ,CONAN WAS A GREAT SET TO COLLECT I HAVE 9 MARCOS SKETCHES MYSELF.

GREAT SITE RUPT .REALLY LIKE THE SELF PORTRAIT SKETCH OF MARTINECK & THE LOTR RINGS ONES WHERE NICE AS WELL.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Bryan

Smile Any chance of seeing your Pablo Marcos on this thread? Smile

Sure, here ya go. A sultry Belit Luv You

[URL= ]Marcos-Belit[/URL]

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice! Thumb Up

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
[URL= ]Marcos-Belit[/URL]

Clap

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Smile
Here is my very own pack-pulled Pablo Marcos Conan sketch. Smile

Dance

Wonderful sketch card tou pulled there Rita. Clap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches Bryan and Rita! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
Those are excellent Marcos sketches!
Congratulations!

I'm a bit envious, as he is the only Conan (Great set Thumb Up )artist I don't have a card from.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HERE YOU GO RITA SCANS OF MY MARCOS CARDS ,I HAVE ALSO PUT SCANS OF MY COLOURED DAVID DAY CARDS FROM CONAN ON MY PHOTOBUCKET PAGES.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k215/22-4/marcossketches.jpg

NICE SKETCH OF BELIT THERE BRYAN LUCKY DEVIL .

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Eek Eek Drool

Neil, those are absolutely brilliant!!!!
They're all great, but the top two tinted ones are just...well really great!!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, for having put them up!

Smile

Thanks Paul, Tim and gofmauleg!

MikeFitz, never say never, sometime soon you will come across a cheap box and...bingo, a Marcos will appear Wink

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
OMG Neil, those are awesome!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk