Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I recently got my first ever sketch cards! I bought 2 off Cynthia, and got my first commission from Amy Pronovost. My scanner's broken, so here's the best I could do..

They are all of Dumbledore from the HP films.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v637/chosenbuffy/?act...current=000_6309.jpg

Amy Pronovost -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v637/chosenbuffy/?act...current=000_6311.jpg

Cynthia Cummens -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v637/chosenbuffy/?act...current=000_6317.jpg

Cynthia Cummens -
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v637/chosenbuffy/?act...current=000_6319.jpg

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
WOW!
Those are some really nice sketches ya got there! Elephant Thumb Up

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
echoing what Chris said Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scouse691:

I would take the offer from the dealer if I where you, as you don't even collect C3PO sketches and I'm sure there is something else you could get with the cash Smokin'

I could do, but the dealer didn't offer me anywhere near as much as what i wanted!! Smokin'

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a clearer scan of my Dumbledore Smile

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty Ewok:
Here's a clearer scan of my Dumbledore Smile

Darn it! Now I want one...

Gorgeous Dumbledore collection there!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You know how to reach me Wink

I received a Kit Fisto from Cynthia, I'll grab a scan of it later. It's awesome Big Grin

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the clearer pic Amy Big Grin

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
My latest sketchs.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Not sure how to begin this post ... An initial Eek Eek of surprise followed by Clap Clap with a few Dance Dance and a Elephant for good measure ...
Basically, I want to convey my initial surprise followed by sheer joy at receiving this little gem through the post.

Just when we thought that the NSU Card Talk Sketch Card Contest had quietly closed it's doors for the year, how wrong we were ... having already gone that extra mile to make the contest a really fun one to participate in, Mr Slackjawedyokel decided to go even further and award 5 additional "surprise" winners, of which I am one...and I can assure you that I am most surprised and of course, really pleased.

It's a pencil sketch by Cat Staggs based on one of the sketches I did for the contest, Thade from Planet of the Apes...it's awesome and I'm still pinching myself.

My thanks to Cat Staggs for such a great drawing, but most of all to you Peter for all the effort you put in (and your kind words).

Here's the pic...

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rita:
Not sure how to begin this post ... An initial Eek Eek of surprise followed by Clap Clap with a few Dance Dance and a Elephant for good measure ...
Basically, I want to convey my initial surprise followed by sheer joy at receiving this little gem through the post.

Just when we thought that the NSU Card Talk Sketch Card Contest had quietly closed it's doors for the year, how wrong we were ... having already gone that extra mile to make the contest a really fun one to participate in, Mr Slackjawedyokel decided to go even further and award 5 additional "surprise" winners, of which I am one...and I can assure you that I am most surprised and of course, really pleased.

It's a pencil sketch by Cat Staggs based on one of the sketches I did for the contest, Thade from Planet of the Apes...it's awesome and I'm still pinching myself.

My thanks to Cat Staggs for such a great drawing, but most of all to you Peter for all the effort you put in (and your kind words).

Here's the pic...

I think I might like that better than the winners' prizes. Very nice

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I wonder who the other 4 surprise winners are? Confused

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
nice one Rita, well deserved i must say!!

And ofcourse a FAB sketch there Cat Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
nice one Rita, well deserved i must say!!

And ofcourse a FAB sketch there Cat Smile

In total agreement with that Rupt chap Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jonocampo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
I wonder who the other 4 surprise winners are? Confused

I wonder who the other 3 surprise winners are? Smile
Just like Rita I was Eek then Clap. I just read about the "surpise" winners a couple of hours before my wife walked in the door with a padded envelop from Peter. I still couldn't believe it. Thanks again to Peter and Amy for this excellent surprise.

Posts: 23 | Location: Oxford, NY | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
Smile Congratulations j0n0camp0 Smile
Another sweet sketch!

And thanks to everybody for their nice comments Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
SPOOOOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Another great sketch! Clap Thanks for posting a scan! Thumb Up

I wonder who the other three winners are? Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is my card for the winner of my age group!
Thanks soooo much to Cat and Peter for all of this! Big Grin

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Chris, that's a great sketch! Smile Thanks for posting a scan! Thumb Up

That leaves two unknown surprise winners!

Smokin'