Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
D, thos are fantastic mate!!! Soo jealous. I hope i'm abl to pick at least one up - maybe after xmas.... that is if there are any left after our mystery MArtineck hoarder is finished with ebay Razz

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sebulba-X
posted Hide Post
Here's one I just got the other day. Smile

Posts: 74 | Location: Cumberland, IN USA | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
extremely nice sketch sebulba Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Sebulba, that puppy rocks soooooo much i have no words to describe!!! Thumb Up

Great work there WArren Thumb Up

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
I just Luv You it. Excellent sketch card Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
They're all nice sketch cards.
Tialessa- Thumb Up
Sebulba- Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Ok, finally got around to scanning the nicest sketches I have aquired lately, so here goes!

This one was a commission done at Memorabilia by Graham Bleathman, I didn't even know he was going to be there! so I searched through my cupboards to find the blank Thunderbirds Movie sketch card I got from eBay and he drew this wonderful card for me.

This is a Robots sketch drawn by Warren Martineck, one of the great Christmas presents from my parents Smile

A Star Trek A&I sketch which I picked up at Memorabilia for £35! A great bargain if ever I saw one!

These 4 were commissions done by Warren, my parents also got me these for Christmas. My favourite of the 4 is Kahn without a doubt and I am really thrilled with all the Martineck sketches as in my opinion they are and always will be the best Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Here's one I had Warren commission for my sweetheart, who loves all things Dracula...

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Sketch cards....give me more!!!!
Excellent Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Fantastic new additions to this thread guys.... they're all brilliant!! Thanx for sharing!!

Jane: Had you not said that was Dracula, i initially thought it was of Dorain GRay from the the Movie - The Extraordinary League of gentlemen!! Cool sketch though Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
I had the same thoughts as you Rupt about Dracula looking like Dorian Gray Big Grin

Great sketches btw Thumb Up

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
That Thunderbirds sketch is FAB. Big Grin

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Here is my newest addition to my sketch card collection, courtesy of 'A' secret Santa....

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These pages are awesome.....
Keep it rolling Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
Fantastic new additions to this thread guys.... they're all brilliant!! Thanx for sharing!!

Jane: Had you not said that was Dracula, i initially thought it was of Dorain GRay from the the Movie - The Extraordinary League of gentlemen!! Cool sketch though Smile

Let me be more specific - Gary Oldman as Dracula Big Grin

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Dang RupT, that is one excellent card. I just love the coloring Thumb Up Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Hey Card Dude, will your parents adopt me?

[QUOTE]This is a Robots sketch drawn by Warren Martineck, one of the great Christmas presents from my parents SmileQUOTE]

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Excellant sketch your SS got for you Rupt Thumb Up

hmmm....gets me to wonder if you got the same SS as I got last year as I received a Wolvering sketch that Warren swore to secrecy as to who commisioned it from him Big Grin

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Here's the WORST things I've seen on eBAY - the buyer will not be happy with a stock base card -
http://cgi.ebay.com/WITCHBLADE-comic-series-SKETCH-CARD...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Excellant sketch your SS got for you Rupt Thumb Up

hmmm....gets me to wonder if you got the same SS as I got last year as I received a Wolvering sketch that Warren swore to secrecy as to who commisioned it from him Big Grin

I doubt it Spider.... my SS who gave me this, was not from Cardtalk!!! Wink

www.darthtailor.co.uk