Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
here is one of my 4 fav sketches at the moment stewie

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
and another http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb226/JOHNTHEHAT/SDF056.jpg

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
and another stewie

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
last one hellboy,hellboy

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
well what do you think ? 2 are from the talented mark dos santos commissioned at the last london expo and the other 2 , the talented RAK both I will be seeing at san diego

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
those are great, I just love Family Guy.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
thank you Peter Wave

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Love them, the Thunderbirds one is my favourite followed by the Dr Who.

If you had to pick only one which would you choose?

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
This is my newest favorite sketch card. Wink

Wash & Zoe from Firefly/Serenity

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice Watkins-Chow, and a nice guy, too! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice Family Guy sketches, John the Hat! I am also picking up some FG commissions from Mark in San Diego, can't wait! Bouncey

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
counting down the days, love SDCC Big Grin

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Here are some awesome sketches done for me by Kate "Red" Bradley. Kate worked on the Hellboy set from Inkworks, and as soon as I saw her work I had to get her to do some commissions. She was so kind and funny as we were in the process of getting these done, you can't go wrong getting commissions from Kate. She rocks!
Here is a cool Family Guy sketch she did featuring Lois as Buffy:

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
...and Peter and Lois from a take on a Spider-Man 3 teaser poster:

Awesome additions to my Family Guy sets! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
...and Peter and Lois from a take on a Spider-Man 3 teaser poster:

Awesome additions to my Family Guy sets! Smile
Wow! I really like this one. Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches Batman.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's a really nice spiderman-family guy sketch.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Batman, they are truly stunning lucky you Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great sketches itsme

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches itsme! Thumb Up

I especially like the bottom one.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post