Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of pjt
posted Hide Post
Hi i pulled this excellent sketch out of my one and only box,any idea who drew it

Phil

Posts: 51 | Location: England | Registered: April 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Hi pjt - as a guess I'd go with Joseph Booth - but don't quote me on that! Well done on getting something out of just one box - thats quite an achivement it seems!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Thanks Batman & CSI Dave!

Good to see another Watkins-Chow fan - thats a nice Arwen you got there, the other cards aren't bad either!

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patdata:
It was my birthday back in February and my youngest son made me this card. It’s comic book size and just wonderful. It’s one of my favourite things and I think you can guess what age I was too. Big Grin

He must get his drawing skills from his Mother Big Grin What a GREAT birthday Card Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of slackjawedyokel
posted Hide Post
That's a great surprise to receive form your son Patrick. I suppose he'll also be entering the sketch card contest next year??? Wink

Awesome sketches all around there Batman. Great use of colour in the RAM sketches, especially the layering on the tank. That Pence Kate Capshaw is exquisite. Good snag from the Bay. Sweet work once again Sean.

Posts: 889 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some stunning Sketches doing the rounds Smile
Thanks for shareing

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
I'm not a big fan of sketches but I love these 2 as I am a huge Frankenstein fan:

I know the one on the right is Chris Henderson but i'm not sure about the left. Any clue?

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I traded a Welborn card for this and it arrived this morning.

Andy Price Two-Face. Found a better picture.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Cool sketch, AJJ!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Great detail on Two-Face, nice card! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That's a really cool two face Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. When the guy I traded with sent me the images he had for trade I knew this was the one I wanted straight away.

Andy has said he based the card on an actor called Dwight Frye. I read up on him on the imdb, a very mistreated actor.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Can't go wrong with an Andy Price sketch - nice trade AJJ. Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I think I've finished gleaning a few decent cards I wanted for Indiana Jones Heritage...

I can't believe I have a John Watkins Chow, Cat Staggs and Killian Plunkett sketch (plus a decent Randy Martinez!) if this was Star Wars I don't think I'd have any cards to show you guys! I can't believe how reasonable some prices are for this set - its a nice breath of fresh air.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi x love that randy martinez sketch of Dr Henry Jones would you be willing to tarde if for a short round auto or a sketch from LOTR masterpieces 2

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Never mind, figured it out!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Pulled this morning from my OTB box.

Clap

Ingrid Hardy 136/193

Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
Great sketch AJJ Drool sadly no sketch in my box for OTBD LoL

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
his is my currant fave sketch card.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some Nice sketches here Smile

KADRAN00157