Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
clone wars
[URL= ].[/URL]

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
and another
[URL= ]

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post

Dexter by UK artist Sarah Lyons. The blood splatter looks really good in person. Big Grin

The darker top is from my camera not the card.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My latest Jay and Silent Bob card by Jim Kyle:

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Great Dexter sketch there AJJSmile

I recently just got into this show and would love a card set produced at some stage.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Great Dexter sketch there AJJSmile

I recently just got into this show and would love a card set produced at some stage.

Thanks Sidewinder, I found it by accident I was typing random searches into the Ebay search engine and it popped up. Smile
I'd love to see a set produced too.

Great looking Heroes collection HIM.

Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
These are two cards I got off ebay from Thanh Bui (manostl247). He sells for a great price and has great service.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Very nice sketches there Beav Thumb Up

And AJJ love the Dexter sketch Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice Heroes sketches HIM!

AJJ & Beav, loved those by your respective artists so ordered some of my own - well, actually for my wife - for Christmas.

Here's 2 that I recently purchased from a British artist called Rachael Harper.

Dr Janet Fraiser

Teal'c

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SoCal
posted Hide Post
I just picked this up at the SDCC in July in person from Tom Hodges. Maybe not my all time favorite but it's right up there!

Posts: 59 | Location: USA | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
some more Jay and Bob goodness.

By robomonkey147 over on Scoundrel

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Nice Jay and Bob sketch. I got this Doctor Who and Cyberman today by the same artist Darren Chandler aka robomonkey147 of the scoundrel site.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

Great Doctor sketch.

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just picked up this Batman Archive sketch off that auction site, I had to have it the moment I saw it -

Let's have some fun - I will send a free Batman Archives base set, along with the retro insert set, to the first person who can tell me why this sketch is so cool!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Batman - My guess is that the emblem is a different period than the cowl. Yellow background is movie (and maybe early?)

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Nice Heroes sketches HIM!

AJJ & Beav, loved those by your respective artists so ordered some of my own - well, actually for my wife - for Christmas.

Here's 2 that I recently purchased from a British artist called Rachael Harper.

Dr Janet Fraiser

Teal'c

Those are some great sketches. I really like the Teal'c.

Laura

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Just picked up this Batman Archive sketch off that auction site, I had to have it the moment I saw it -

Let's have some fun - I will send a free Batman Archives base set, along with the retro insert set, to the first person who can tell me why this sketch is so cool!

To me it looks like a close up of the art that was done for the Aurora model kit of Batman in the 1960s. Is that it?

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Yes, NIK, nice pick-up on that, as soon as I saw it I knew it was based on the original Carmen Infantino Aurora box art. I also saw a sketch from DC Legacy that was based on the Superman Aurora box art. I love it when artists do cool stuff like this! I'll get in touch with you to find out where to send your set! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post

Commissioned from Kate "Red" Bradley a few months ago. All I said when I sent Kate the idea was Peter as Han and left everything else up to her. I love how it turned out.