Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I have two excellent additions to my sketch card collection. After my surgery I wanted something to cheer me up and I figured what better than a sketch card commission from Warren. I decided to go with Dr Who since I grew up watching him and I am enjoying the new seasons. Having a particular fondness for the Tardis and K9 made them an easy subject choice.

I'm just thrilled with both of them. Elephant Elephant

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Soul On Fire
Great card from Bohemian Weasel. I keep hoping one of these days I'll be able to post one of her cards here as a favourite!

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Here are two of my favorite sketch cards.

Rodolfo Migliari
Genndy Tartakovsky

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gofmauleg,

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Great Yoda sketch.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
All of these sketches are awesome! Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
4 new Star Wars sketches I got before the prices skyrocketed...

Bantha by Grant Gould, Ben Kenobi by Katie Cook, Sandtrooper by Christian Dalla Vecchia and C-3PO by Davide Fabbri. Clap Bouncey

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Those are nice SW sketches. Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Like those Dr Who sketches comicbookfan. Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
I finally broke down and started a sketch card collection myself. I'm not going as far as collecting all the same suject but I decided to get them in groups of 9. Here are my first 2 Gabrielle sketches from Jim Kyle and Ingrid Hardy.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Nice ones, Chris! I am a huge fan of Ingrid's work (have two commissioned sketches of hers myself). Don't have any Kyle's yet, but the one you got is great!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I know there is a page on this board with sketch artists web addresses. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of gofmauleg
posted Hide Post
Graham, I don't know where they might be on here but you could find many of them on these sites:

Lord of the Rings Sketch Cards

Star Wars Sketch Cards

Posts: 714 | Location: City by the Bay, CA | Registered: May 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
There's also a list of sketch card artists and their websites here:
http://members.shaw.ca/lotrsketches/

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chrisahend:
I finally broke down and started a sketch card collection myself. I'm not going as far as collecting all the same suject but I decided to get them in groups of 9. Here are my first 2 Gabrielle sketches from Jim Kyle and Ingrid Hardy.

Both those are great but there's something about that wistfull expression on the Jim Kyle sketch that is very appealing.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Got this yesterday - custom by paul madden - WOW

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Nice Gordie Howe there!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow, nice gordie! now you just need ted lindsey and Sid Abel and you got the Production Line! grats on that!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Another Warren sketch. Very pleased with Spike and the experience of commissioning sketch cards from Warren. I certainly hope to do so again. Thumb Up

By comicbookfan at 2007-08-27

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
lovely one

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Continuing the Warren Martineck theme, I commissioned this one from him earlier this year. Christopher Eccleston as The Doctor:

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post