Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Great sketch from a great artist! Very nice Jack London!

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
nice sketches all of you,just up dated my photobucket site with avengers & mcc 98 sketches by martineck .

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k215/22-4/

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Boy does that Bobba Fett Sketch Rock....
You made my day Sean Pence and Soul On Fire Smile Smile Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeanPatrickPence
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
These three commissions arrived this afternoon. They're of course all done by Sean Pence! And they do look so much better in person!!!
Bouncey Clap

Thanks for posting these Andrea!! I'm really jazzed that you like 'em!! Big Grin Thanks also Cee_Jay, Peter and KADRAN00157 for the very kind comments!! Wink

Posts: 51 | Location: The Uncharted Territories | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SeanPatrickPence:
Thanks for posting these Andrea!! I'm really jazzed that you like 'em!! Big Grin Thanks also Cee_Jay, Peter and KADRAN00157 for the very kind comments!! Wink
Hey stranger, so nice of you to make an appearance. Wink Wavey

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
I think this one is cute that I got last week.

http://twitter.com/MasterFreeza

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
That's adorable Master! Luv You I love Katie Cook's sketches.

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SciFiMom:
quote:
Hey stranger, so nice of you to make an appearance. Wink Wavey

Hiya SciFiMom! Wavey Yeah, I figured I'd grace y'all with my enigmatic presence!! Razz

Posts: 51 | Location: The Uncharted Territories | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hey Sean, wanted to thank you "in person" for the cool Shore Leave sketch you did for the Star Trek Art and Images set. That was one of my favorite ST episodes. I like the simple design of the rabbit and it has a special place in my collection!

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Hey Sean, wanted to thank you "in person" for the cool Shore Leave sketch you did for the Star Trek Art and Images set. That was one of my favorite ST episodes. I like the simple design of the rabbit and it has a special place in my collection!

Hey Jack!! Thanks so much for that comment! Smile Yeah, I was pretty psyched when my Shore Leave bunny got approved; not only because he looked cool, but also because he was the easist sketch to execute repeatedly!! Razz I'm really glad you enjoyed the card & thanks again for the feedback!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
Hey Sean, go look at yoru myspace. Vegeta has been there. He's got a message for you.

Big Grin

Posts: 1233 | Location: Renegade City | Registered: April 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hiya SciFiMom! Wavey Yeah, I figured I'd grace y'all with my enigmatic presence!! Razz

Speaking of enigmatic presences, I was gracious enough to leave you some sketch card photo comments on your MySpace. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Haha! Yeah, thanks for the head's up Master! That Vegeta is quite the character... I should have known something was up after last night's BSG!! Wink

And thanks tons for all of the gracious MySpace comments SciFiMom -- your check is in the mail! Razz Oh and I owe you an email too... know anyone who has spare time for sale?! Shake Head

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Master
posted Hide Post
yeah you have to watch out for him. He is a devious little cat.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
And thanks tons for all of the gracious MySpace comments SciFiMom -- your check is in the mail! Razz
Sweet! Metal Wink

Picture of steshell
posted Hide Post
I ordered a Superman Animated sketch card from Mark Dos Santos at Memorabilia last November and left the show without collecting it Twak

I later emailed him and ordered a further card (Silver Age Superman)and asked him to send both cards together.

Today I received the original commission

and this brilliant 2-card sketch

What a great guy!!!

Posts: 234 | Location: Telford, Shropshire, United Kingdom | Registered: September 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
It's taken me a while but I finally settled on a favorite. It wasn't easy, there are 5 that I kept going back and forth over which one I liked the most but this one won out in the end.

Apparently I'm not the only one who likes it, I had more trade requests for this card than any other and several huge cash offers that weren't easy to turn down (the last 2 were $550 and $600 Eek ). I'm sure I'm bias but after doing my research and looking over every sketch in the Complete Avengers set and past Marvel sketch releases I think this is the single nicest pack inserted Iron Man sketch I've seen.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
Great sketches steshell and Incarnadine! Thumb Up

My husband doesn't collect trading cards, but he does collect anything Superman or Batman related and I'm sure he'd want those Superman sketches if he saw them. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
Thats cool when couples share a collecting interest , even if they dont quite line up. I would love to see a great DC JLA type set with sketchs and creator autographs, almost like a silver age set but for DC. That would be a great way to bridge the gap between both collection worlds there. BTW, that iron man sketch is awesome!

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keep em comming fast and furious
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post