Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
My latest commission from Nik, a 6 carder. I think he's done a great job of the proportions to enable it to be a 6 card ensemble.

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
That's absolutely top dollar! Another stunner from Nik!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
What a beauty... I'd frame & hang it up on a wall. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I just pulled this Namor sketch card from a pack of Fantastic Four Archives. I like it a lot.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Erick very nice sketch card congrats on the pull and welcome to the nsu card talk gang

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice one Erick. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
That's a really nice sketch, Erick. Clap

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:
My latest commission from Nik, a 6 carder. I think he's done a great job of the proportions to enable it to be a 6 card ensemble.

Now that is a sweet panel sketch. Congrats to you as well as Nik.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Over the past year, I've been lucky enough to commission some amazing artists to do cards from my favorite TV show (Supernatural). I can't believe I've never shown them off before, but I figured it now gives me the chance to show all of them off together. Smile

Also, while not a card, I absolutely had to show off this amazing commission I had done for my boyfriend for Christmas by CK Russell (sorry for the bad pic):

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Ariana thats an amazing collection of sketches..

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CSI Dave:
Ariana thats an amazing collection of sketches..

I'll second that!

I love the varied styles of the artists you chose as well. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks!! Big Grin I'm very proud of my collection. I have a couple more cards in progress at the moment that I can't wait to share when they're completed. Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I like the one at the bottom. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Here is a sketch of Stargate Sg-1's Dr. Daniel Jackson / Michael Shanks by Mr Sean Pence.
It was a Christmas commission for my wife, and I think it's simply superb. I'm afraid that the scan does not really do it justice.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really nice sketch justm. I hope your wife was pleased.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Sweeeeeeeeet!

If she's like other Michael Shanks fans you'd best make sure the card is in a toploader before it gets Drool all over it.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Just had this pic emailed to me from Nik of my two PSC commissions....

Kaylee and River from Serenity / Firefly

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post