Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of WoofyTrades
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
I am not normally a fan of sketch cards (lately they tend to be superheroes primarily, and I am not a fan of superheroes), but I commissioned a card sized painting from the artist Sam Spina and I am quite happy with it:

WHAT TIME IS IT?

Posts: 22 | Location: Non-Sport Forum | Registered: November 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Adventure time!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Brand new fave:

Evan Peters as Tate from American Horror Story by David Desbois

Dance

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very nice Miss Lizzy Thumb Up
Are you a fan of American Horror Story? I watched the first episode and it freaked me out, does it get more scary or less. I can't stop thinking about how it was going to go on from there, but I can't bring myself to watch more Roll Eyes I'm a bit of a scaredy cat Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Very nice Miss Lizzy Thumb Up
Are you a fan of American Horror Story? I watched the first episode and it freaked me out, does it get more scary or less. I can't stop thinking about how it was going to go on from there, but I can't bring myself to watch more Roll Eyes I'm a bit of a scaredy cat Big Grin

It didn't really get more scary - just really really twisted.
Some of the story seemed a little rushed, they had to cram it all into 12 episodes (I don't think they're real sure yet what's going on with season 2).

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Oh, and yes, I am a fan Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
From what I have heard, there will be new people moving into the house each season. Not sure if that is correct, but it would make sense with what you said about some of it being a bit rushed.

I think I'm going to give it another shot, we'll see how long I last Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
From what I have heard, there will be new people moving into the house each season. Not sure if that is correct, but it would make sense with what you said about some of it being a bit rushed.

Actually next season is not set in the house from Season 1. Only one person from season 1 has been announced as returning for season 2.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:

Actually next season is not set in the house from Season 1. Only one person from season 1 has been announced as returning for season 2.

Thanks for clearing that up Chuck, shame the house isn't going to be in the next season. Loved the architecture in the place.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
Brand new fave:

Evan Peters as Tate from American Horror Story by David Desbois

Dance

Oh I love that card- gorgeous!

Tate is my favorite character on AHS. I never thought much of the actor who played him, but after the first season I am sold on his acting ability!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Here is mine from Roy Cover - Captain America UD - AP:

Love this masterpiece!

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Dang...that Cap is awesome...I really love Roy's work...I just wish he was more dependable...I'm still waiting on a Marvel 70th and Dangerous Divas AP from him.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dang...that Cap is awesome...I really love Roy's work...I just wish he was more dependable...I'm still waiting on a Marvel 70th and Dangerous Divas AP from him.

I know the feeling. I wait several months to get it but he deliver a superb sketch card. Hope the same for you.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
That's an excellent Captain America by Cover! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
New faves:
American Horror Story set by Trev Murphy Thumb Up

Addie (Jamie Brewer)

Chad (Zach Quinto)

Constance (Jessica Lange)

Tate (Evan Peters)

Violet (Taissa Farmiga)

Dance

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nice stuff...I always loved Trev's stuff.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
I fell instantly in love with this card at the London Super ComicCon. It's Sherlock Holmes from the comic "The Young Sherlock Holmes Adventures" and done by JL Straw.

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
KATIE COOK HITGIRL COMMISSION,LOVE IT Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
KATIE COOK HITGIRL COMMISSION,LOVE IT Smile

Metal Awesome!

posted Hide Post
This is my favorite of the Cook sketches I own...the blonde is supposed to be Katie Cook (she had this one on her website)

Posts: 30 | Location: Washington State | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post