Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
This nice lady arrived in the mail today:

P.O. Jennifer Coates by the very talented Cynthia Cummens from the JAG Premiere Edition set. Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
In the mail this week -

MARCUS TO (new Fathom: Cannon Hawke artist)
He's a super guy - A++++

I like it! Thumb Up

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cool sketchs

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
I wasn't going to get the one from the LOTR Evolutions set so I commissioned this. LOVE it!

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beav:
I wasn't going to get the one from the LOTR Evolutions set so I commissioned this. LOVE it!
Oh WOW!!!! Cat outdid herself on that one!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:

i really like this picture or the sleeping man or what ever he is

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
quote:

i really like this picture or the sleeping man or what ever he is

He looks dead to me. Cool

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
It's Boromir from LOTR The Two Towers.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tialessa:
quote:
Originally posted by Beav:
Oh WOW!!!! Cat outdid herself on that one!

Yes indeed,very impressive Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i dont know he might be dead not seen it so dont know thats the film i mean

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The scetch cards are getting better on here, this is one truely awesome place
Thanks for sharing every one Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
For those who didn't see the movies - It's Boromir, from the Fellowship of the Rings, near the end where after he tries to get the ring from Frodo, he defends the Hobbits against the Uruk Hai and pays the untimate price. He is then layed in the boat and posed in what I'm sure is a warriors pose and sent over the falls. My favorite part of all the movies.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Beav

Great card - great film - great scene - one of my favourites too!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Finally scanned in all my STAR WARS sketch cards -

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v600/sketchagraph/Star-Wars/

Smile

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of tsmeltzer
posted Hide Post
I KNEW I was going to regret clicking on your link! SWEET SW sketch collection! I want them ALL!

alternate email:
tim dot smeltzer at excite.com

Posts: 2625 | Location: Rockville MD | Registered: September 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tsmeltzer:
I KNEW I was going to regret clicking on your link! SWEET SW sketch collection! I want them ALL!

LOL - thanks -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
nice one triple M Smile

I love the Fabbri Maul where he seems to have a cheesy Grin Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
you got a nice collection make mine marvel

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Make Mine Marvel Rocks with his starwars Scetches Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post