Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
love Yoda and Spiderman. magnificent sketches.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Millhouse, gotta agree that Spiderman is SWEEEEET!

great buys mate, awesome... and the Yoda, well she does him... Thumb Up

Be good

Jason

Posts: 19 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OZcollect
posted Hide Post
My favorite is my Wizard of Oz series 1 by Mr. Henderson. Thumb Up I also love the Super Freek sketches by RAK that I have been getting from ebay. Very cool.

Posts: 79 | Location: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: May 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Hey OZcollect, i must admit i love the Wizard of OZ series 1 cards.. although i differ in my styles of collecting, the henderson are quite nice, although i loved the Martineck Colors... Here is just a few of my Martinecks from Series 1...

Hope you enjoy!!! Elephant sorry for the size, couldnt reduce them...

J

Posts: 19 | Location: Australia | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OZcollect
posted Hide Post
Those are OZsome Metal and the size is great, can see all the detail. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 79 | Location: Pensacola, Florida | Registered: May 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Great sketches itsme.

Love the ruby slippers. Smile

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great looking cards, certainly the opening card.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Thanks Everyone, glad you liked them.. these cards are all an integral part of my collection.. and justm, as for the ruby slippers they are bordering on my favorite as they took me 12 months to acquire.. i was looking Surf and looking Surf and then ordered a mystery lot of 70 plus sketches from this series and this card was in it.. had no idea til it arrived and was over the moon.. this one card made the entire purchase worth it.. WOOT Bouncey

Thanks again

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
ok, here we are again.. for a newbie i had just commissioned yet another Blade Trinity Sketch Bouncey by another artist whom i like there interpretive style as well... Its by Jason Sobol and one of the requests was to "sex up" Drool Abigail.. let me know what you think everyone.... it had to be a 2 card spread, what a shame.. LOL, to fit the sexed up Abigail on...

(oops, forgot to say, dont have these yet.. Jason just finished them and i have yet to pay, so postage will be shortly.. cant wait...

Thanks again for listening and cant wait to ad more to this post..

Jason

she looks pretty good, Jason... actually, the whole card looks awesome. I love the detailing.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
forgot to mention the other sketch cards.

I love ALL of the Oz sketches - my personal fave is of the Witch herself. ( I prefer the darker side of things. Don't know why)

and Millhouse- your sketch cards are sweet. Especially the Spidey. I love that I can see a 'dark' side of him in this one.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Sketches Millhouse Smile
Loves the Bobba Fett Smile
Great Sketches and thanks for shareing everyone Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Being, ahem, a Dalekfan, this is one of my favourites:

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Love that sketch Dalekfan!!

Cool

The overcast sky adds plenty of atmosphere - reminds me of the weather we've been having lately!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dalekfan:

You're clearly psychic, Justm, as I was actually in the middle of a thunderstorm here when I posted that picture!!! Thumb Up

Just don't ask me for the lottery numbers!

Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great looking sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
These arrived in the post this morning, the Han Solo couldn't be any better! Metal

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
X,those are nice. Clap

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Wow X, you must be very pleased. They are top sketches! Thumb Up

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Absloute works of art. Nice additions, X!! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I'm totally impressed! Great looking cards.. such great detailing.