Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's a couple of MCC98's I traded for recently.
This ones War Machine by Darren Auck.

And this ones Iron man by Walt McDaniel.

Both are pack pulled cards. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Awesome sketchagraphs you guys posted. I picked up four myself but was a little slow on the trigger for some others Thumb Up

Rupt, thats an excellent card..well done!

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
when i saw the Walt Mcdaniels sketch, i thought it was a matt wagner becouse they seemed to sign the exact same way, but i realized it was the inverse LOL. great sketchs! how much do boxes sell for?

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
MCC98 boxes - from $200-$300, which is out of my price range.

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's another sweet sketchagraph that I was very glad to pick up. The married couple (at the time, I don't follow the comics anymore so I don't know if they're still together) Vision and Scarlett Witch by J. Hernandez!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Here's another sweet sketchagraph that I was very glad to pick up. The married couple (at the time, I don't follow the comics anymore so I don't know if they're still together) Vision and Scarlett Witch by J. Hernandez!

They are not together any more...DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Posts: 275 | Location: St. Petersburg, FL | Registered: March 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Does that mean there was a bad story line that broke them up?

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
I have just added these 12 wonderful sketch cards to my ever-growing collection!!

Must be a seller who doesn't ship to the UK because these never turned up on my searches. I'd certainly bid for the Doc. Strange one.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by Card Dude:
I have just added these 12 wonderful sketch cards to my ever-growing collection!!

Must be a seller who doesn't ship to the UK because these never turned up on my searches. I'd certainly bid for the Doc. Strange one.

All Buy it Now from a US seller's ebay store Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, those sketches R getting better Smile
Thanks for sharing everyone Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Does that mean there was a bad story line that broke them up?

Its been years, but didnt they have fake illusion children together that disappeared when SW stoped thinking about them? that would be a deal breaker for me as well.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
great mcc 98 sketchs everyone Thumb Up

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
so how do you go about commisioned sketches? just email said artist with a spec on what you want drawn??

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
That's the easiest way. Some artists also have websites where you place an order. Most of the artists are very accomodating with requests. Most of my favorite sketch cards in my collection are commissions that I have had done. It's a great way to get exactly what you want at a very reasonable price. Good luck!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay, here are the three i got from London Expo at the end of October

Adam Hughes

Allison Sohn

Pete Lumbly

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all, just received this cool sketch in a trade from a fellow board member. It is from one of my alltime favorite Star Trek episodes: The City on the Edge of Forever. Very pleased with it. I like the dreamy feel of the sketch as we see Kirk and Spock about to enter the time portal.

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neil:
so how do you go about commisioned sketches? just email said artist with a spec on what you want drawn??

Thats what I did for a commission sketch from Mark Dos Santos. I knew he was coming to the UK so I emailed with my request and will be picking it on Sunday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RupT:
Okay, here are the three i got from London Expo at the end of October

Allison Sohn

Love that Sohn Maul! Thumb Up

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
some more kewl sketch cards

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Here's a Cynthia Cummins S29 from Family Guy season 2 I picked up at CollectormaniaGmex.

106/524

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post