Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Nice sketches RupT! Do you like Darth Maul or somethng? Big Grin One question, why have a Episode I character on a Revenge of the Sith card?`

How did you guess that i liked Darth Maul X??? Am i making it THAT obvious?

Because i can i suppose.. it doesn't bother me in the slightest which Star Wars card i use... i Only had the one Randy Heritage card to re-draw for him and he re-draw the Bith muscian on that one. I also have a Maul on a Clone Wars card Cool

Besides, as RAndy mentioned on a different forum... Maul WAS in Episode 3... he was there in spirit Smokin'

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of red99
posted Hide Post
the C3P0 & R2D2 sketch is stunning

Posts: 180 | Location: UK | Registered: April 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's a commission I got from John McCrea at Memorabilia at the weekend ...

Needless to say I'm delighted with it! Thumb Up

It was done on one of John's blank Clone Wars cards.

Posts: 56 | Location: Reading, UK | Registered: October 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Aaaaah, so that was yours then ws it jamesr?? Very nice card.... i would have had it myself had it not already had the SOLD sticker on it Smile lol

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
wow...thats actually not just cool, but beautiful. Im so amazed at some of the topps sketch artists sometimes.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
This one isn't mine, it belongs to my gf. She got it in a box yesterday. I think it is by Jeff Chandler, but not sure. It is nice with a lot of detail. Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I would agree that your gf's sketch card is by Jeff Chandler. It's a nice sketch card! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's a card I picked up more than a week ago. It's not what I usually pick up but I couldn't pass it up. The terms were just right. Cool

It's by George McClements. Thumb Up

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Here's a card I picked up more than a week ago. It's not what I usually pick up but I couldn't pass it up. The terms were just right. Cool

That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
This one isn't mine, it belongs to my gf. She got it in a box yesterday. I think it is by Jeff Chandler, but not sure. It is nice with a lot of detail. Smile

That is very nice! The more detailed the better, IMO.

I don't have a favourite sketch card as I haven't found it yet Smile Maybe when my Evolution case is finally mine completely I'll find one Wink I hope so.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JR2D2
posted Hide Post
Mine has to be a pencil sketch by Joe Corroney I pulled from a Star Wars Heritage box, I think there is picture on his site but I can't find it right now. Mine is stored away somewhere safe so I am not pulling it out.

Posts: 318 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Master Yoda
posted Hide Post
This has to be my favorite sketch card of all time.

Posts: 41 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice Cat Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Here's what I got in my last LOTR box Clap

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane,

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Master Yoda- My roommate is a huge Star Wars nut and was looking over my shoulder when I was scrolling by your sketch card and he was so amazed by it that he decided to get a box!

BTW- it is an awesome sketch!

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddler_149:
Master Yoda- My roommate is a huge Star Wars nut and was looking over my shoulder when I was scrolling by your sketch card and he was so amazed by it that he decided to get a box!

I'm not a Star Wars collector, but after seeing that sketch card even I might get a box!
That is really cool Thumb Up

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Master Yoda
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the comments on the card, Cat Staggs is an awesome artist.

I just wanted to say this card was not pulled from a box but was an aftermarket sketch. However I did pull a Cat Staggs sketch from a box of ROTS.If you check out her site www.airbrushcat.com she has tons of pictures of her amazing sketches in the ROTS product.

And Jane that is a very nice LOTR sketch, sweet pull Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Master Yoda,

Posts: 41 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mine is stored away somewhere safe so I am not pulling it out.

same here,safety first Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
awesome sketch Master Yoda Eek

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
3 awesome sketches there.....

Great pulls, buys and comissions guys Thumb Up Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RupT,

www.darthtailor.co.uk