Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Haven't posted anything fun in awhile. These are my first two Galaxy 4 purchases...absolutely love both!

On a side note, if anyone catches sight of the companion card to Jaina (Ingrid Hardy did a "twins" set...my Jaina, and a so-far-not-seen Jacen), please let me know! I'd really like to complete the set.

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
I was not the biggest fan of Sylar in the first two seasons of Heroes, but this season he's definitely risen to become my fav. So when I saw this ACEO sketch listed I had to get it. The artist name is Valentin Varetsa and it's well worth much more than what I payed for it.

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
My holy grail of sketch cards hit my mailbox today. I have been hunting a Russell Walks Boba sketch for ages... now he's MINE! Clap Bouncey Metal

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
My two new favs...

The Peter Petrelli/Heroes card is much better detailed than this scan (scanner sucks worse than a... mmme it just really sucks Wink) and the Spirit is taken from the sellers own image which was fish-eyed & distorted. I tried my best to fix it proper.

Edited.... replaced the Spirit/Pence with a better scan.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of alias_0070
posted Hide Post
Great sketches Redemption!
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
I was not the biggest fan of Sylar in the first two seasons of Heroes, but this season he's definitely risen to become my fav.

ME TOO!! Sylar has become so much more complex than he was before and I love it!

Posts: 98 | Location: usa | Registered: July 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by alias_0070:
Great sketches Redemption!
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
I was not the biggest fan of Sylar in the first two seasons of Heroes, but this season he's definitely risen to become my fav.

ME TOO!! Sylar has become so much more complex than he was before and I love it!

Yea, he was such a two dimensional character... kill, kill, kill Roll Eyes and now he's been "fleshed" out a bit more! I look forward to his scenes so much more than any other characters. Thumb Up

Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
I got this 9th Doctor sketch by Jason Potratz & Jack Hai in the post today. It looks just awesome in the flesh.

I like the use of colour on the Syler sketch. It help to really make him stand out, great sketch.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sittin9duck:
I got this 9th Doctor sketch by Jason Potratz & Jack Hai in the post today. It looks just awesome in the flesh.

http://i155.photobucket.com/al...20uploads/img513.jpg

I like the use of colour on the Syler sketch. It help to really make him stand out, great sketch.

Drool Nice!

Now that I seem to be on a sketch card kick I'm gonna have to think 'bout acquiring some of those commissions. Wink

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just got this today from RA's Fantastic Four Archives, a nice AP from Joe Rubinstein:

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great card Bats! Thumb Up

Why is the 4 backwards on her costume?

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I wondered that myself. Maybe she's looking in the mirror?!LOL!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I wondered that myself. Maybe she's looking in the mirror?!LOL!

She could be a taking a turn at behaving like Jessica/Niki from Heroes. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Haha! Cool Groening sketch Dave!

wow - i'd trade a TON for that - amazing

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Sketch Batman Smile
Thanks for sharing your sketches everyone Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nik did this fantastic two-card panel for my wife's birthday:

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I like how he incorporated the background colors. Enjoy! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Nic Is always good and this just goes to show Smile
I have 2 maybe 3 sketches of his and they are good Smile
Nice Sketch JustM

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great sketches Justin.

I need to contact Nik about getting a new commission done.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i got this great jim kyle sketch card

could someone tell me who it's of

thanks a lot

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MILLHOUSE:
i got this great jim kyle sketch card

could someone tell me who it's of

thanks a lot

millhouse

That's the Fantastic Four villian The Wizard.

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post