Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
Awesome 3P0 sketch!

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice sketch. Cool background! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
JUST WANTED TO POST A PICTURE OF MY SEVENTH MCC 98 SKETCH BY MARTINECK. Smile

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Got one of the wooden boxes of Wizard of Oz today at the show and got this beautiful jumbo sized (well, 3X5) sketch of Dorothy and the Hourglass by John Czop. Very lovely, done in pencil and ink! Smile

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Another nice Martineck Neil! Thumb Up

And same goes for the Czop above. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
thats a nice sketch card

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cheers tim

thats a nice czop sketch well done, i have just finished martineck`s 3 by 5 set. all artists large sketches look great.

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to show off my first sketchcard commissions. Since I couldn't narrow down what I wanted to just one card I went with three cards from Sean Pence, 1 pencil, 1 inked and 1 colour featuring some of my favourite characters. I'm over the moon about them and hope to be able to get more in the future. Dance
forum

More

This message has been edited. Last edited by: comicbookfan,

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Excellent sketches comicbookfan.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by comicbookfan:

Drool Drool The X-Men sketches look fantastic! Does Sean Pence has an (official) website?

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
ecl: awesome C3PO sketch! Clap
comicbookfan: love all 3 sketches, especially the one of Jack & Sam. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Yes Sean has an offical website. You can email me directly and I'll send it to you but he also posts on the board so I bet his website his listed in his profile. He posted in one of the lotr masterpiece threads and I told him I'd posted his sketches here so maybe he post here as well. Or you can go to the lotrsketchcards website and look up his name; you'll find the website there. I'd post it here but not sure if that's would be a no-no.
Scifimom I can't help grinning every time I see the Jack & Sam one. I'm such a shipper Luv You that I had to have it as a sketch card!

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Thank you comicbookfan for the hint with the lotrsketchcards site. Wavey I've found his website.

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Cracknell:
Not being a huge sketch collector, I haven't had much to contribute here. But here's a few commissions I just received (by Chris Henderson):

And they can also be put together to create:

Ryan those are awesome - I love it when a plan comes together Smile

Great choice of cards man!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
great sketches there comicbook fan ,sam & jack is awesome ,great drawing there by sean pence

Picture of SeanPatrickPence
posted Hide Post
Hey guys!! Wavey Thanks so much for the kind words regarding the personal sketch cards I did for comicbookfan! It was awesome to do some work for her and I'm psyched she liked the cards! (Looks like her pics got eaten by the red x monsters so I'll repost) Wink

Posts: 51 | Location: The Uncharted Territories | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
I received this beauty today....

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Awesome, RupT. Nice addition! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
I have just added these 12 wonderful sketch cards to my ever-growing collection!!

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Ahhh, so that was you. I didn't know your ebay user name. I picked up 4 sketchagraphs myself from that same seller.

Nice MCC98's! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post