Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I love the Gollum sketch. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Soul-on-Fire
posted Hide Post
Those Lost cards are fantastic!!! Thumb Up

Posts: 608 | Location: Germany | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Drool

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Warren Martineck Rocks and btw
Nice lost Sketches Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prospect5k:
Not a card, but I asked a friend if she could drsw something 300 related. Needless to say, I was very pleased with what she came up with. What do you think? Thanks, Brandon

Prospect, that kicks ***!!!did you friend do all of it( the color part also)?

And does this wonderful artists take on commissions? Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all, I commissioned a sketch of my favorite author, Jack London (of course) from our very own Jedipencil. As usual, she did a fantastic job on this one for me. I love the distinctive style of her work and this is the second commission I have received from her. For comparison, I have also posted the classic photo of Jack that she worked from. I love this sketch so much, I am going to attempt to make it my avatar, if my limited tech knowledge holds up. Big Grin

Thanks again, Ingrid! Thumb Up

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Great Sketch!

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Great Sketches Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Soul-on-Fire:
Those Lost cards are fantastic!!! Thumb Up
Agreed - wow! Eek I also really like the pack-pulled Robots sketch cards. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Superfro
posted Hide Post
I know this is old but I've got a free afternoon and decided to walk down memory lane...

...anyway...is this the John McCrea that did the Hitman comic series?

quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
Here is a pic of my latest sketch. My first aftermarket Star Wars sketch....

Can you spot the deliberate mistake Big Grin

Drawn by John McCrea... a british artist nonetheless Smile

Posts: 337 | Location: Marion, Iowa | Registered: July 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

I just received another commissioned sketch for my semi-obsessive collection of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. This one is the sixth card I have commissioned of her. It was done by our very own, super-talented Chris Henderson. Thanks again, Chris!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack London,

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
I'd been on the look out for some Shrek sketches and was very pleased to snag this one on that site. I love that Inkworks put artist info on the back of the card. I've recently been scanning some earlier sketch cards and it drives me nuts trying to figure out the artist. So Kudos to Inkworks for telling us.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack London:
Hi all,

I just received another commissioned sketch for my semi-obsessive collection of Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft in Tomb Raider: Cradle of Life. This one is the sixth card I have commissioned of her. It was done by our very own, super-talented Chris Henderson. Thanks again, Chris!
That's a really great commission! Eek

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
nice

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I can't get over how great all the sketch cards are! I love the 'Lost' ones and even though it's not a card, I'm drooling over the '300' drawing. That one is fantastic!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
My two latest commissions from the fantastic Randy Martinez...

I've been waiting to get these done for ages and boy are they great! My favourite Bond & my favourite Bond girl from my favourite Bond film GoldenEye. Big Grin

I'm loving the Janssen... Drool

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
VERY NICE X! He did a great job on these.

I agree with you, as a fan of all the Bond films, Brosnan is still my favorite Bond and Famke is my favorite bad girl, although sometimes Caroline Munro is too... and GoldenEye is one of my two favorite films in the series.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Cheers Don - I knew you'd appreciate the Janssen card!

As good as Craig is as Bond he's just not as suave as Brozza....

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
these are really great sketches.
I love the James bond one.

A belgian hiphop group

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post
Very nice sketches.

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post