Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are a few more mainstream singers

The Veronicas (Jessica and Lisa)

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love Andy Fry's work but I thought it was time for a splash of colour in here, so these are some recently added sketch cards in my collection that are holding my attention. The top three are all by Hanie Mohd featuring a stained glass work from Dungeon Dolls and two lovely pieces from the Perna's Classic Mythology. Beneath them are three interpretations of Scorpio by Tim Shay for Jack Redd's Dark Zodiac series. I don't think I need to say anything else, as the images speak for themselves Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really love those Dark Zodiac sketches.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My newest baby - Jon Snow by the exceptional David Desbois! Looks un-be-lievable in-person!!!

I'm in awe of his talent. So happy to finally have his art in my little collection Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ wow that looks great

Posts: 88 | Location: Australia | Registered: June 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, I just got to look through a ton of great sketches. nice thread! Thought I'd throw in this Trevor Grove I just pulled. I'll be selling it unfortunately.

Posts: 3 | Location: Nashville | Registered: June 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's rather an epic card - Shame you're having to sell it. Frown That guy (character) gave me the creeps as a I kid. Took me a few years to watch the whole of IJ: Temple of Doom because I always had to skip his scenes - which in retrosepct were rather vital to the whole plot aha Roll Eyes Fantastic pull Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW!!! As a big-time Indy fan/sketch collector have to say congrats on pulling such a fantastic sketch! Trev's cards are some of the best of the set, and Mola Ram is a great character from the movies. Mega envious here Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I love this card and wish I didn't need to sell it. It's on ebay now and can be yours for the right bid :P

Posts: 3 | Location: Nashville | Registered: June 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gone... Guess you got the right bid? Big Grin

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the link to the collector's gallery who owns most of the Trevor Grove cards.
http://www.sketchcollectors.co...&artist_id=56&page=2

This message has been edited. Last edited by: H_Toser,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
I just received these beautiful sketch cards from artist Meghan Hetrick for my birthday! Big Grin

Rogue

Deathbird

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
well, Happy Birthday to You !! Smile !!!
- very nice present

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That Deathbird is intense

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I just got in the mail this awesome card from Stacey Kardash from Marvel's Greatest Heroes! I'm happy!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Fantastic Sketch Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
I got this SW Galaxy7 return card by Eli Rutten today, its my favourite sketch!

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I don't collect Star Wars, but I'd be well happy to have this in my collection. The detail is superb Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Thanks, yes its an incredible card, I love its mysterious and depth, You can really study it and find something. In reality its a bit darker and those white small spots are not there, they are from the sleeve, I dont have a scanner so I have to take a shot with my camera. It was fun when I opened the package and looked at it, my son said: but thats not a sketch card its a photograph Smile

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post