Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay here are my two latest treasures....

They are the two commission i asked asked Randy MArtniez to do for me at Collectormania G-Mex... they arrived safely today.. and i think they're awesome!!!

This one is aptly titled "Bith Hendrix"

And this one will slot in nicely withthe rest of my Dart Maul Sketches...

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice cards! I really like the Maul! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
Here are my latest.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
Here are my latest.

Are you buying boxes or singles? thats quite a collection -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of gabfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
quote:
Originally posted by gabfan:
Here are my latest.

Are you buying boxes or singles? thats quite a collection -

The Batman im buying singles. The robots have been cheap boxes, Then ive bought one box of LOTR only one I could find around here so far.

My site is up finally!!!!
Darkslayer's Trading Page

Posts: 1241 | Location: USA | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
another cool haul gabfan Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Finally got round to scanning my commissions I got done at the G-MEX show, so here they are!

I'm sure you'll all recognise the sigs, but on the left we have a Cynthia Cummens and on the right a Randy Martinez.

The blues are not as pale in real life, they are much more vibrant.
I'm now officially into sketch cards (of the not-out-of-a-box variety Smile)

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Mulder: Scully, are you coming on to me?

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
If "X" marks the spot, then your scans didn't post. Confused

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
If "X" marks the spot, then your scans didn't post.

And right clicking on the image takes me to MSN where it wants me to sign in...

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
******! Mad I give up.
I tried to use imageshack no avail, so unless somebody wants to e-mail Mr. computer-illiterate some step by step instructions, I'll have to leave you in suspense I'm afraid. Frown

Scully: No. How much you're like Ahab. You're so... consumed by your personal vengeance against life, whether it be its inherent cruelties or its mysteries, that everything takes on a warped significance to your megalomaniacal cosmology.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok button under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
On your computer in documents you should have a file for pictures. Put the picture on computer and save to pictures with name of pic.

Get a free account at photobucket.com with user name and password. When you do-log in. Near the top it has a space for submitting pics. Click browse. A window will open with your pic. names. Click on the pic name you want to save to photobucket. Then click open . Then click submit.

After pic is submitted, there will be three choices below it. I use the URL. Copy URL and go to Card Talk and click reply. At the top of reply is a tool bar. Second from last is display image. Paste URL in window and click ok bottn under window. I hope you can follow this since I worked it out by myself. Good luck!

Smokin'

Cheers me dears! I'll give it a go...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
This should work now...

As I was saying, the one on the left is from Cynthia Cummens and the one on the right from Randy Martinez. Both commissioned at the recent G-Mex show in Manchester. I'm so pleased with both of them, especially Randy's!

Thanks Silverback for the techno-talk. Big Grin Thumb Up

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
You might want to down size your pics. On photobucket, click edit pictures and then click 75% 0r 50% and it will shrink your picture. Glad I could be helpful! Wave

Smokin'

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
By the way, great pics! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
You might want to down size your pics. On photobucket, click edit pictures and then click 75% 0r 50% and it will shrink your picture. Glad I could be helpful! Wave

Smokin'

How big are the pics on your screen? On mine they're about 5cm in height (25% of the original on the photobucket page) Confused

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
About 7 by 10 inches! Eek Mine are set at 50% of orginal pic.

Smokin'

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Silverback,

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I see you solved your problem! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I Can't see X's scan. Do you have to be logged into photobucket to see the them? I don't have an account. Can see the imageshack scans with no problems.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I can see both imageshack and photobucket without logging onto either. So you should be able to see both. I don't know why you can see one and not the other.

Smokin'