Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
NICE SELECTION OF SKETCHES THERE RITA Thumb Up

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These Pages are awesome
Thanks for sharing everyone Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Found this photobucket gallery...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v600/sketchagraph/

...I don't know if the person is a member here or if they've posted it, but I thought y'all might enjoy it.

Some super sketches there. Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I believe it's "make-mine-marvel's" sketches.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Tim, I do believe you are correct. I thought for sure he put that Clark-Conan in the mail for me Wink

Bryan

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
There's a card I've been trying to get him to put in the mail for me too. Smile

Also these's nothing wrong with the card above the Conan by Clark either. Big Grin

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:

Ah! The DC sketches threw me. I hope Marvel doesn't get jealous that make-mine-marvel's cheating on them. Big Grin Wink

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:

Ah! The DC sketches threw me. I hope Marvel doesn't get jealous that make-mine-marvel's cheating on them. Big Grin Wink

LOL - I know - I know - I love the Marvel cards, but will take the others if can get them Smile

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
MY new favorite sketch card is coming from Memorabilia courtesy of our very own Harris Toser! Hopefully it'll make the journey safe and sound ... and I'm absolutely sure you'll all understand why it's my favorite Smile

I can barely stand the wait... Is Harris home yet???

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah!! I've seen it.. well i saw variant version of it!!! It's brilliant!! Hats off to the artist for drawing it!!!

yOu're gonna totally love it Joanna Smile

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Okay here are my latests spoils of war, courtesy of Patrick Hamill!!

Many thanks once again for doing these mate... they're awesome!!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
RupT...Excellent most Excellent!

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Great looking sketches Rupt Cool

Nicely done Patrick Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Just been browsing through the cards I missed these last 4 months, very nice indeed.

I'll have to scan my latest ones and post them Smile

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
My inbox having been inunbdated by hundreds of requests, well one actually, for a scan of the gorgeous Star Trek:TOS Art & Images Martinek Multi-case sketch card that Lynne (STCardgeek) sent me. here by popular demand is a piccy.

Enjoy and drool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
My inbox having been inunbdated by hundreds of requests, well one actually, for a scan of the gorgeous Star Trek:TOS Art & Images Martinek Multi-case sketch card that Lynne (STCardgeek) sent me. here by popular demand is a piccy.

I would have sent you hundreds of requests because this is a FANTASTIC card!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I can't decide - I like them all. I would have bought every one I found if I'd had the cash Wink

My four A&I sketches Luv You

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Those are excellent cards Danielle. I'm beginning to think that you are starting on another Martineck series Wink

Bryan

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Those are beautiful tialessa!!! Thumb Up

Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlpn1fan:
Those are excellent cards Danielle. I'm beginning to think that you are starting on another Martineck series Wink

You are correct (to my bank account's sorrow)...

You wouldn't believe what I had to end up doing last night to make a bid on a buy-it-now last night Roll Eyes

Bottom line, I have VERY limited internet access at home right now (stupid computer having issues) and had to go BACK TO WORK to buy a card - hoping the entire time that the bidder who's now bought at least 35 Enterprise Martinecks wasn't online looking at the card I wanted...

Warren's work is making me batty trying to track it down - I like WAY WAY WAY too many of them... Of course it's a compliment to him, and my credit card company LOVES me, but my sanity is slipping away while chasing them Wink