Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
cool promo card SHOWING sketch cards - we need more of these!

Hey! Where did you find this?!? Even I want one of these!

Czop

Posts: 156 | Location: New York City | Registered: October 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
Here are two of my favorite sketch cards.

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Nice looking sketch cards. I prefer the colored one. Is that Boba or Jango Fett? I can never keep track of how to tell the difference. Confused

Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
Nice looking sketch cards. I prefer the colored one. Is that Boba or Jango Fett? I can never keep track of how to tell the difference. Confused

Tim

The bottom one is definitely Boba Fett but the other one I am not sure as its not coloured. Boba and Jango Fett's armour has different colours.

Andy

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
They're both boba.

Posts: 168 | Location: SG-C | Registered: July 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Just for clarification, Jango has Blue armour, and Boba has green armour.

Below are my two newest additions to my sketch family....

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Thank you Warren for this brilliant sketch once again!!!

The One Ring...

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
And this one is my very first commission from Patrick Hamill feat. Cat from Red Dwarf

Thanx Pat... its superb, i rec'd it a couple of days ago...

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bakeded
posted Hide Post
I love that one ring sketch!

Picture of Sebulba-X
posted Hide Post
My new favorites (should arrive early next week) Big Grin :

Posts: 74 | Location: Cumberland, IN USA | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
nice, Smile pack pulled or not?

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sebulba-X
posted Hide Post
The Heritage is an aftermarket one...Randy offers to redo his own sketches on his site. I have a pack pulled Sebulba one from him, but I like it just as it is, so I got a jawa sketch and he redid it (asked him to put a jawa in the background so he wouldn't die in vain).

The other card is a marker art drawing done on Randy's personal sketch cards that he has at conventions and what not. I'm sort new to the sketch collecting thing, so I'm not up on the lingo quite yet.

Posts: 74 | Location: Cumberland, IN USA | Registered: January 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Worth whatever you paid.
Very cool / unique.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
Though I've got some pictures in another page, I put up a couple of pictures of my Galactica & Conan sketch collections in this thread

They are not for trade or s*ale!

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
Here is my new favorite (it seems to change on a weekly basis):

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
A VERY Nice card and a worthy addition to any collection. I can't help noticing though that apart from the outfit it doesn't look much like Princess Leia.

Was it a pack pulled card?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
A VERY Nice card and a worthy addition to any collection. I can't help noticing though that apart from the outfit it doesn't look much like Princess Leia.

Was it a pack pulled card?

Its an aftermarket card. I was also just sent this image today from Dan Parsons. Smile

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
both stunning

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
I can't help noticing though that apart from the outfit it doesn't look much like Princess Leia.

I think that's allowed in the 'style' of most sketch cards, isn't it?

If you want an 'authentic' likeness, Keith has a stunning Russell Walks on his site...

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post