Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I have a new #1! In todays mail I got a Heroes season 1 Cynthia Cummens artists return sketch card of Fire Claire and it is absolutely stunning. This is a scan Cynthia sent me but it doesn't do the card justice and I'll be doing a nice hi-res scan on the weekend. Big Grin

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Nice one Incanadine!!
Looking forwrad to the HQ scan Thumb Up

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
that's a cool sketch Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
cool one, congrats

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
These are incredible Marvel Masterpieces Artist Proof sketches I was fortunate to obtain:

Awesome art from Rich Molinelli, Grant Gould, Dan Cooney, and Alison Sohn! I can never have enough Enchantress sketches!! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Dude, they're all kewl, but that Alison Sohn is especially sweet! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Way to go Batman, Those are fantastic Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
great sketches

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Just won this on Ebay. It was part of a charity auction for the American Cancer Society Relay for Life program.

Jay and Silent Bob by Carla Rodrigues.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
I'm digging the "for charity" cards.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Having played hockey for 25 years, and this was drawn by my good friend Kate "Red" Bradley, this was a "must-have"!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Looks a bit like wolfie. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I agree! With or without the goaltender's mask?! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Here is my most recent Chris Henderson commission - Avery Brooks/Benjamin Sisko:

I've also had another Stargate sketch card from him, but that'll stay hidden for now as it's a present for my wife.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking card justm. Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rectz
posted Hide Post
this is my latest one... now its my all time fav
unless if i ever get something breathtaking but this will still be my fav..

shattlestar by julio naranjo "1 of 200"

Posts: 64 | Location: vancouver/b.c./canada | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Master Yoda
posted Hide Post
This is my favorite sketch card... Chewbacca by Katie Cook Big Grin

Posts: 41 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Brimaster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rectz:
this is my latest one... now its my all time fav
unless if i ever get something breathtaking but this will still be my fav..

shattlestar by julio naranjo "1 of 200"

Rectz,
Not sure the kind of holder you have your Nar in but read this post from another part of CT just to be safe.
Screwdown Holders

Posts: 855 | Location: Somewhere | Registered: April 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rectz
posted Hide Post
thank you for your concern !!!!!

my case is a magnetic case actually .. ahahah.

yeah i was probably one of the early people who discovered that screwdown sucked.. back when i collected hockey cards.. back from year 2000 where glossy cards split in half.. ahaha

i appreciate you helping one and another.. !!!

Posts: 64 | Location: vancouver/b.c./canada | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
i found that out the hard way as well...i loved seeing my gretzky SP game used patch tear when i opened it up from the screwdown. but, for a long time they didnt make easily accessible thick toploaders for cards like that, so the screwdowns were the best option we thought.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post