Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
they are all cool but the new doc one looks a bit funny not like him or something carnt get it though

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Holy cow!

That is BRILLIANT!

I love Doctor Who so much. Big Grin

Posts: 138 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
It's simply beautiful Patrick Smile

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well done boldygone on those dr who sketchs

brilliant

Posts: 157 | Location: ENGLAND | Registered: February 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
nice sketch set are they fake done by someone for you or real done by someone and pulled out of packs

How can you have a fake sketch card, someone must have drawn it. Confused

I saw these at the NEC on saturday and i must say they are quite superb.

Nice one Patrick. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
Nine really nice ones! Thumb Up

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Excellent, simply awesome Metal

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by charmedmad:
nice sketch set are they fake done by someone for you or real done by someone and pulled out of packs

How can you have a fake sketch card, someone must have drawn it. Confused

I saw these at the NEC on saturday and i must say they are quite superb.

Nice one Patrick. Thumb Up

Quite right mate. It is Patrick who should get all the praise, all I did was tell him what I wanted & pay for them.

This is for Patrick:
: : :

We Are Not Worthy

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i know sketches arnt fake but i mean not official fake like i couldnt pull them from a pack fake

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
These amazing cards were a commission I asked Patrick to do for me. as such, each is a one of a kind.
These are not pack pulled. As such they may not be "valuable" however to me they are priceless

They do imply just what could be achieved should a card company release a Doctor Who collection that includes sketches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Charmedmad, you probably don't want to start using the word "Fake" in conversations here - it is entirely the wrong word - especially as Boldlygone clearly stated in the first post of these cards that they were commissioned cards and that they were done by the artist and regular Card Talker Patrick Hammill.
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
They do imply just what could be achieved should a card company release a Doctor Who collection that includes sketches.

Pleeeeeease don't say that too loudly!!! Eek

Could you imagine trying to put together a 9 card puzzle sketch from packs... Eek

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quaint1

Posted November 29, 2006 02:49 PM Hide Post
Charmedmad, you probably don't want to start using the word "Fake" in conversations here - it is entirely the wrong word - especially as Boldlygone clearly stated in the first post of these cards that they were commissioned cards and that they were done by the artist and regular Card Talker Patrick Hammill.
Au Res.,
Paul

i didnt get what he ment and i didnt know what word to put.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
These amazing cards were a commission I asked Patrick to do for me. as such, each is a one of a kind.
These are not pack pulled. As such they may not be "valuable" however to me they are priceless

i agree i think they are really amasing i was hoping they where offiacial as i was going to buy the set to get them lol. the only one like said is the new doc one that dont seem right

Picture of Gotham_Knight
posted Hide Post

Katie Cook has just completed a few different Commish Sketches for me the prize of the bunch is the image above. A 3 pannel Sketch card image of Arwen fleeing from the Nazgul with Frodo. Ive already put in another order for more!

Posts: 99 | Location: Scotland | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
they are really good sketches

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gotham_Knight:

Katie Cook has just completed a few different Commish Sketches for me the prize of the bunch is the image above. A 3 pannel Sketch card image of Arwen fleeing from the Nazgul with Frodo. Ive already put in another order for more!

I love those, Katie does some amazing sketches!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Fab 3 Card set Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
quote:
..... all I did was tell him what I wanted & pay for them.

Thanks for the kind words. You are too modest Paul: - you provided me with the specific layout/plan of what you wanted, so I think you should take some credit as designer

Patrick Hamill
Official Fake Sketch Card Artist to the stars Wink

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
..... all I did was tell him what I wanted & pay for them.

Thanks for the kind words. You are too modest Paul: - you provided me with the specific layout/plan of what you wanted, so I think you should take some credit as designer

Patrick Hamill
Official Fake Sketch Card Artist to the stars

lol least you can see the funny side of the fake bit lol

i couldnt think of the word when i wrote it you know what i still cannot.

ill just say unofficial brill sketch artist