Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi millhouse here got another 3 boxes of fantastic Four Archives and got these 3 Fantastic sketch cards

My favourite is the andy price sketch card

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Everyone Smile
I hope this works Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah it does Smile
SWEET ONE NIK Smile
Thanks for an awesome 3 card panel..... It was my first comission Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
nice sketch cards KADRAN000157

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Another great 3-set by Nik. Metal

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
I like the way he drew those big round.........planets Big Grin

Posts: 748 | Location: UK | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Yeah............ we know, Bouncey Bouncey Moon man. Big Grin

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Great Galactus sketch Millhouse Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are another 3 great sketch cards that i got in the post the other day

My Favourite is the Jim Kyle sketch card of wolverine

a very happy millhouse

posted Hide Post
awsome sketches most of jim kyle's are great i pulled one it is by far my best

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Some additions to my Spirit collection...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Redemption,

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
If you're a Pence fan, this seems to be the set to get Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
If you're a Pence fan, this seems to be the set to get Thumb Up

I'm both a Pence fan and a Spirit fan... the character not the movie. I haven't seen that yet. Big Grin

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Seriously nice collection !

Great cards Redemption.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justm:
Seriously nice collection !

Great cards Redemption.

Thanks! It's my one serious sketch addiction.

Thank god! Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow so many Pence sketches there. I noticed the prices on Spirit sketches were quite low, so to get a Pence sketch for the prices I've seen them go for is a great deal. My Heroes Pence sketches cost me a fortune, so you've picked a great set to collect his sketches from.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Wow so many Pence sketches there. I noticed the prices on Spirit sketches were quite low, so to get a Pence sketch for the prices I've seen them go for is a great deal. My Heroes Pence sketches cost me a fortune, so you've picked a great set to collect his sketches from.

Tell me about it... I was lucky to pull my two Heroes sketches. Wink

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Here are some of my new favorites: Dexter sketch cards! I just had to buy them before my boxes came in. I couldn't resist Big Grin Not yet in hand so the pictures are not very good. Needless to say I can't wait till they are finally here.

A few Jason Carrier

A Brain kong sketch:

And the 8 case Steven Miller sketch graded 9.5:

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
Great sketches MvG... congratulations! Wishing them a safe journey all the way over there to you! Thumb Up

Some newbies to my spirit collection...

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Great sketches MvG... congratulations! Wishing them a safe journey all the way over there to you!

Thanks Redemption. I see your sketch collection of the Spirit is coming together quite nicely Big Grin Now is a good time to buy Spirit sketches. There also will be some SP sketches ending soon on the bay Wink But you already know that I am sure...

That are some great sketches. The SP ones are great as always. I also like the top two. Who is the artist?

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post