Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
You actually managed to find unopened boxes of these sets? Incredible!

Top-hat man is an agent of A.I.M. (Advanced Ideas Mechanics).

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Raj:
You actually managed to find unopened boxes of these sets? Incredible!

Incredible indeed, let me know your source so I can get some Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
At a flea market. The old man dug them out and dusted them off. He asked for more than he payed and I bought them! Smile

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Silverback:
At a flea market. The old man dug them out and dusted them off. He asked for more than he payed and I bought them! Smile

Smokin'

Holy Moly, you got to be kidding Eek Eek

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RupT:
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
But I think my favourite that I've pulled was this Revenge of the Sith sketch that I traded with RupT (I think Confused).

Even though I liked the sketch I'm not at all interested in Star Wars so it was better that it went to a more loving home Wink

-Claire

You did indeed matey... and i can't thank you enough for it.... its one of the best i have in my collection... Thumb Up

Cool! I'm glad it went to a good home Big Grin Its definately the nicest I've found in a pack. I actually remember the guys at the comic shop being a bit miffed when I shown it them lol

Thanks again for that trade, you helped me get some cards I'd been after for a while Wink

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlpn1fan:
quote:

Smokin'

No kidding! I haven't decided what to do with them yet! Shake Head

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by dlpn1fan:
quote:
Smokin'

No kidding! I haven't decided what to do with them yet! Shake Head

Smokin'

I can help you out with that Thumb Up Is an email appropriate?

Bryan

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
[/QUOTE]

I can help you out with that Thumb Up Is an email appropriate?

Bryan[/QUOTE]

I don't see why not!

Smokin'

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
My latest sketches:

Smokin'

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Very Cool, that Lady Death card is to die over Thumb Up

Bryan

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Wow. That Purgatori card is exquisite. If only I could have pulled a sketch card from the box of Love Bites I bought; instead I got a Pulido auto.
I've liked Benes work ever since I read Artemis from DC. But if there's only 200 sketches no wonder I never see any on ebay.
I think it bears repeating Wow what a great card Dance Enjoy!

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
That is one outstanding Benes Purgatory sketch Drool
If you ever decide to trade it,you know where I am Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Architect
posted Hide Post
One from a set I had done this past summer of Valiant Comic Artists!

Enjoy
-justin

Posts: 21 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This place gets better
thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Architect:

Enjoy
-justin

I recognize those blanks - cool card!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
Picked this one up over the summer from that auction site. It was a 1 day auction.
[IMG] [/IMG] If you click on the picture you will see a much larger image of this card.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
That there is a right purty card Drool Luv You Thumb Up

It looks like Jessica Alba, am I correct?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
It does indeed look like Jessica Alba....

Prospect5k, who is the artis though?? Is it Brian Rood???

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of prospect5k
posted Hide Post
The artist is Jonathan D. Gordon of AOJ Lithocards. Most of the work that he does is sports related and has been featured in Beckett publications. It is a sketch of Jessica Alba from the Fantastic Four.

Posts: 414 | Location: Waterford, MI USA | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by make-mine-marvel:
quote:
Originally posted by Architect:

Enjoy
-justin

I recognize those blanks - cool card!

I ripped through all 200. Having more made as we speak with Upper Deck!

-j

Posts: 21 | Location: Rocky Mountains | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post