Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
Is it an exploding Birthday cake

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
Is it an exploding Birthday cake

How could you have known!

It's my birthday today !!

Great sketch Steve (obviously I'm referring to one of them - but which one?) Big Grin

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
HBD justm

Posts: 1115 | Location: England | Registered: March 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by john the hat:
HBD justm

Thanks!

Was I subtle enough? Thumb Up

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of NIK
posted Hide Post
Yikes, it's always a shock to see one of my little sketch cards blown up so big.
I must point out I only drew one of the above cards Smile

Mars Attacks Uprising, Hobbit Battle of the 5 Armies, Star Wars Masterwork, Marvel Premier 2014, The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Mars Attacks Heritage, Marvel 70th Anniv', The Prisoner, Star Wars Galaxy 4, X-Men Archives, LOTR Masterpieces II, Vampirella, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, Dr Who, Marilyn Monroe and CSI sketch card artist.

Posts: 518 | Location: London UK | Registered: November 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Forever Man
posted Hide Post
Don't have very many yet but out of the ones i do this has to be my favorite.

http://s155.photobucket.com/al...7/Shootingstarpress/
For Her I Can Be A Hero!

Posts: 158 | Location: Somewhere In Time | Registered: May 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Just got this little gem off that site

Together with David (brother?) a much ignored but talented artist. The detail in this card is fantastic Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Together with David (brother?) a much ignored but talented artist. The detail in this card is fantastic Thumb Up

Dan and David Day are brothers. They also had another brother, Gene.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
so you won that sketch of me Razz

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Cracking card Mate Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve j:
This is mine.

Another great card from Nik. Metal

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
These two commissions by Chris Henderson were a birthday present from my wife.

Those Petrelli brothers:

I'm afraid that these pictures do not do them justice, the Nathan card in particular is very atmospheric and brooding. The use of colour in both is spot on. They're just awesome.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Another Mangue "return" to my collection. Officially my #2 mostest favoritest-

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My latest Jay and Bob card by Cara Russell aka Mangagirl on Scoundrel.

I'm very happy on how it turned out.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nat
posted Hide Post
AJJ, that Jay and Silent Bob is amazing (Jason Mewes is awesome, he signed my mates Clerks dvd for free at SDCC). I've got a couple sketches due from Cara, can't wait to see them now.

Anyway, I received these two Watchmen sketch cards from Roger Plude yesterday and they are both definitely my favs,

Posts: 169 | Location: Melbourne, VIC, Australia | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Thanks Nat. I like your Watchmen sketches,I'm not that familier with the comic but I like the look of the trailer.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A Jay and Bob two panel by CassieJ over on Scoundrel.

I love Cassie's style. Clap

I'll post an image of the bonus card when I have it.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Star*Mystyk
posted Hide Post
My favourite is one I traded for. Sure, I've oodles from boxes I've bought but the one I traded for, IMO, is the best one by that artist and my favourite Smile

Snowbird by Kristin Allen from the Women of Marvel set.

There's another I don't own, an Enchantress sketch by Dave Fox but I don't think I'll be able to afford it anytime soon.

Posts: 3225 | Location: AU | Registered: June 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
And here's an image of the bonus card from CassieJ:

Dr. Keller from Stargate:Atlantis. I love how it turned out. Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of john the hat
posted Hide Post
heres 2 of my fav's thank you Topps/Cardtalk breakfast
[URL= ]may the force[/URL]