Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I'm awaiting this one in the post in the coming days Dance

It's a commissioned sketch by Cynthia Cummens, done on one of her own blank cards.

Posts: 56 | Location: Reading, UK | Registered: October 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
This may sound silly, but I would say my favorite sketch card is Yukon Cornelius from the Rudolph DART set was never released. I actually have all of the sketch cards from that set.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boldlygone:
A VERY Nice card and a worthy addition to any collection. I can't help noticing though that apart from the outfit it doesn't look much like Princess Leia.
QUOTE]

I didn't know that Carrie Fisher had a stunt double for the 'Slave' rope swing untill i watched the recent DVD release. Theres a picture of the two sunbathing togeather in the photo section. Perhaps it's her stunt double ! Big Grin

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
random news -

I keep an eye out for these because they're pretty cool (being a college football nut). The last 3 have all sold ~$150 US.

I talked to the biggest OSU fan shop and they said they opened over 800 packs to find 7 sketch cards.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardsonthebrain
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Don Norton:
Cardsonthebrain - that Dan Sheafer sketch of Bones you posted was my first ever pack pulled sketch. One of my favorites.

I'm glad this thread is still going, i love seeing the sketches, and we are very lucky to have a couple of the artists in our group.

I bought one box of ST TOS 35th and pulled this card. It is also my first sketch and still my only sketch. I wondered who sketched it.

Posts: 132 | Location: Planet Earth | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
Here's my new favorite. Smile

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ryan Benjamin is a magician, I tell you!
cool card

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardsonthebrain:
I bought one box of ST TOS 35th and pulled this card. It is also my first sketch and still my only sketch. I wondered who sketched it.
Can't see it Frown

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
very impressive sketch you got there Keith

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
quote:
Originally posted by cardsonthebrain:
Can't see it Frown

Try page 5 of this topic for the McCoy/Schaefer.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
I've got a soft spot for these because they are the first I ever got Smile
Both from the Marvel Legends set

Smile

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Rita
posted Hide Post
ok, one more try

or

pic 01

pic 02

Posts: 268 | Location: Valencia, SPAIN | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Rita, nice cards. Especially the bottom one. Drool

Tim

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, both are way nicer than the average

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Picture of prenz
posted Hide Post
http://bruiser.250free.com/
-->Go to DOC.bmp

The only full-color painted FUSM? That'd be nice Bouncey

EDIT: Dammit 250free doesnt like hotlinking.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: prenz,

Posts: 162 | Location: Montreal Canada | Registered: December 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Andrew David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

Really nice card, slightly edgeing towards the cartoon version of the Doc.

Keith, that has to be the best Leia I have seen, was it a re-draw or a pack pull?

Posts: 1719 | Location: Derby, UK | Registered: December 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Andrew David:
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:

Really nice card, slightly edgeing towards the cartoon version of the Doc.

Keith, that has to be the best Leia I have seen, was it a re-draw or a pack pull?

It was an aftermarket card. Here is a card I received from Warren today:

Posts: 294 | Location: Oswego, IL | Registered: September 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Once I saw the sample of these cards on RA's website I knew I'd have to get them so here they are:

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
This is one of my favourite Witchblade sketchs and the most I had paid for an artist I did not know. It's just once I saw this card I fell in love with it.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Here's another favourite from the Lady Death/Medieval Witchblade Lethal Ladies