Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Excellant looking Castrillo you have there Robert,me is jealous.

Oh and OWM,yours is very nice too,great detail.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of tialessa
posted Hide Post
I don't know that I can put my finger on just one because there are several I like for various reasons...

If I can manage it, here are some from Galactica & Conan I really like. I'm just a sucker for the great detail work.

1) Martineck Base Star (inked)
2) Martineck Valeria
3) Martineck Witchmen
4) Czop Land Ram

Posts: 5550 | Location: Georgia, USA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
I dont have very many (3 to be exact) largly due to the fact that when I have the choice to go for either an autograph or a sketch card...the autograph usually wins. I do have an awsome looking Cris Bolson sketch of the Battlestar Galactica blasting through space with the edge of a planet behind it on the right side. Very detailed...very cool, currently my favorite. Cool

Posts: 4849 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't personally care for sketch cards. But I did just pick up an Enterprise, Hoshi. So who knows maybe this will be the begining.

Posts: 116 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
That's a great sketch, Robert! Thanks for posting it here! Thanks to everyone else that has posted their prizes as well!

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's one of my favorites from the MSA series. Captain America representing his country with the USA Flag.

Here's one of my favorites from the MCC98 series. Dinosaurs are so cool.

Here's one of my favorites from the Justice League series.

Here's one of my favorites from the Lady Death Dark Alliance series.

Here's one of my favorites from the Star Wars Clone Wars series.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Puckysaur,

Posts: 132 | Location: CALIFORNIA | Registered: May 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Here's another of my favs.In-Betweener by Pond

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
The Castillo & Superman are beyond excellent. I'll have to post some soon.

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Cool Captain America by Severin!!!!! Drool

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hulk Collector
posted Hide Post
My favorite one changes each day, so I can't pick 1 or 2! Check out my sketch cards on my site: Thumb Up http://hometown.aol.com/collector838/myhomepage/index.html

Posts: 69 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
Wow, I love your Martineck Hulk sketches!

Were those done at a convention?

EDIT: just noticed warrens site, definately going to order some commissions!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Card Dude,

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard Hulk Collector!! If anyone has a couple of minutes I would suggest visiting Hulk Collectors site. It has plenty of extremely nice cards by a variety of different artist. Smile

Tim

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks all! If you'd like me to add a link to any of your sites on mine, just LMK. Metal

Posts: 69 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hulk Collector:
Thanks all! If you'd like me to add a link to any of your sites on mine, just LMK. Metal

Hey,good to see you here buddy Cool

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of xSaBx
posted Hide Post
quote:
My favorite one changes each day, so I can't pick 1 or 2!

Welcome to Card Talk, and there are some kewl sketches there...!

Crunchy on the Outside,
Smooth on the Inside:
Armadillos!

REMEMBER: Take out the 'removemefirst' from my e-mail address to reply...

Posts: 5362 | Location: The South East, United Kingdom | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
My two favorite sketches:

Siouxsie Sioux of Siouxsie and the Banshees/The Creatures.

Yancy Butler from Witchblade.

Posts: 1951 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks all! If you'd like me to add a link to any of your sites on mine, just LMK.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey,good to see you here buddy

Thanks Bernie...it's good to be among friends!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Howdy Mike -
always love your site - chris mixer

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
Picture of Over_Worked_Mom
posted Hide Post
SINCE there seems to be some confusion as to the purpose of this thread (ie, Your FAVORITE sketch card), let me state now, unequivocably and for the record, any sketch shown from the Kohlbus household is NOT for trade. There are reasons they are our favorites and no, you can't offer enough money or possibly trade anything for them. Thank you.

Posts: 4053 | Location: Lansdale, PA | Registered: January 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
Picture of Matt D
posted Hide Post
Hello, first time here, but I've heard sooooo much about this board. I'll leave it at that Wink

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up over_worked_mom, it's an awesome card. I don't have any URL's with pics, but I do have a site: http://www.geocities.com/turtles_z/

My faves would have to be:

Prado - Ultron
Scott - Beast
slot 1 Aubin - Thing

Later < Matt

Posts: 4 | Location: Big O' Texas | Registered: September 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post