Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are some of my fav sketches from LOTR masterpieces 2 that I pulled or traded for

millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Crackin Sketches Smile
Thanks for sharing Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Millhouse

That was an incredible case. Nice one mate!!

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
At the moment it's my first Katie Cook sketch from Heroes Season I. Planning to buy some more!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have a nice little collection of Masterpieces II cards now, but this one is very much my newest favorite.

Followed closely by these two:

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Very nice! Really like the Arwen by Ingrid Hardy! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Great Sketches, Also love the Arwen

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you both! I missed out on my all time favorite Masterpieces II sketch on eBay awhile back (incidentally also an Ingrid Hardy sketch), so being able to purchase this one made my day. It's one of the most elegant Arwens I've seen come out of the set, really really beautiful. I wish I had a better scan that didn't have a line running through it, lol.

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Here's my latest sketch card.
I'd hoped to get a commission from Allison but she's currently got her hands full so I got this Harry Potter from her site.
I think it captures Harry very well.

Plus I liked the back of the card as well.

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
I am waiting on the post to bring me a few cards and these should be here soon!!

By the Lovely Kate 'RED' Bradley

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Kate is the best, those are awesome, enjoy!! Smile Thumb Up Dance

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Here is a cool piece Kate did for me, it was originally b/w but I won it on evilbay and Kate was a sweetie and colored it for me!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Very Nice

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
comicbookfan: great HP! Big Grin
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Kate is the best, those are awesome, enjoy!! Smile Thumb Up Dance
Ditto!!!

Batman: very nice. Thumb Up

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome Venom Sketch Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Patdata
posted Hide Post
Not exactly a sketch card, but I have been meaning to show this off for ages. It was my birthday back in February and my youngest son made me this card. It’s comic book size and just wonderful. It’s one of my favourite things and I think you can guess what age I was too. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Patdata,

Posts: 1098 | Location: Northern Ireland | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches, X and patdata!

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
These all just arrived, the Indy sketches by Rich and the LOTR by John are artist return cards, and the Indy by Sean was an Ebay pick-up. All fabulous! Thumb Up

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Great Sketches X,Patdata and Batman

Picture of MadCow
posted Hide Post
Wow Batman, that Kate Capshaw sketch is phenominal!!!

Posts: 134 | Location: Lakewood, NJ | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post