Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Was lucky enough to snag these as BIN's last week. All nice sketches, and the Flash is the only JL sketch I have ever seen colored!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
those are all excellent Batman, definitely the top end from that set

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
My latest Dexter sketch:

By Denise Vasquez

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I thought that might have been yours!
This is mine (also by Denise Vasquez):

Irina Spalko from IJ-KOTCS (to join what is becoming a collection of sketches of that character!)
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice sketches Alan & Paul - I love Denise's work.

The 2 Atlantis sketches & the Stormtrooper on Scoundrel are heading my way. Will post when they arrive.

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Hi all,

Just received this fantastic Angelina Jolie sketch by the very talented Veronica O'Connell!

I now have 13 different Angelina sketch cards. Luv You

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
Really nice! I really like the Justice League sketches in general. It's an underrated set.

-Bob-

quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

Was lucky enough to snag these as BIN's last week. All nice sketches, and the Flash is the only JL sketch I have ever seen colored!

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Another sketch by Miss Denise Vasquez on this page!

I ordered this in anticipation of Galaxy 4:

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:

wow - & batman inked!

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Since we seem to have a number of Denise Vasquez sketches being posted, I don't want to miss the party! Here's one I got just last week:

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Here's a pic of the bonus card Doug included with my Dexter commission:

Clap

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I had to wait a while so my sister could post this on the forum she attends. This has got to be the best dealing with an artist I have ever had. Sean Pence should take a double back-flip bow Big Grin

ps.My sister was quite pleased with the prezzie as well Wink

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
that's stunning Graham Bouncey i'd be happy with the present too.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It is a GREAT set of Sketches Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of TheUberBob
posted Hide Post
That's a great Harry Potter sketch, Graham! Of couse it's a Sean Pence sketch so it wouldn't be anything less than great. Big Grin

-Bob-

Posts: 2767 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
I had to wait a while so my sister could post this on the forum she attends. This has got to be the best dealing with an artist I have ever had. Sean Pence should take a double back-flip bow Big Grin

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p253/BOGLEG/Potter9Panel.jpg

ps.My sister was quite pleased with the prezzie as well Wink

Gorgeous of course! Drool

It's hard to tell from the scan, but is this still in one piece or has it been cut down to individual cards?

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
It's a 9 cards piece that is put together for the scan. As my sister put it, "each card is a mini masterpiece". Couldn't have put it better myself.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
That is what is good about it - each card stands on it's own as a GREAT card, put it together and it's a Masterpiece!

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Three great sketches from comic artist Scott Barnett, I love the deep colors on these!

Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I just love this one from a box of Marvel Masterpieces 3!

The white and blue is paint, the red looks like marker and then he/she put in the black lines with a ball point pen. It feels like a painting that has been ecthed,

Anyone know who the artist is?

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post