Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of BuffyAngelFan
posted Hide Post
I got this one out of a pack of Star Wars Heritage yesterday

But I think my favourite that I've pulled was this Revenge of the Sith sketch that I traded with RupT (I think Confused).

Even though I liked the sketch I'm not at all interested in Star Wars so it was better that it went to a more loving home Wink

I think I've been quite lucky with the sketch cards I've got. Theres not been one that I've thought was really bad

-Claire

Posts: 513 | Location: UK | Registered: August 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LUZNDAVE
posted Hide Post
That explains why it took so long to get my card I ordered at the SD Con. Keith had Cynthia very busy. I received my Fett card yesterday. It was worth the wait though. I'll try to post it tonight.

Posts: 348 | Location: La Palma, CA | Registered: January 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Don't know if they are my favorites, but they are my newest! (Got them today)
Stewie from Family Guy and a disembodied Stormtrooper head from Star Wars Heritage.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/JackLondon1967/sketches.jpg

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuffyAngelFan:
But I think my favourite that I've pulled was this Revenge of the Sith sketch that I traded with RupT (I think Confused).

Even though I liked the sketch I'm not at all interested in Star Wars so it was better that it went to a more loving home Wink

-Claire

You did indeed matey... and i can't thank you enough for it.... its one of the best i have in my collection... Thumb Up

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
Got to have the DEEP pockets for this one -
$960 deep

http://cgi.ebay.com/REX-KERN-COLOR-SKETCH-CARD-TK-LEGAC...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow that's amazing

Posts: 153 | Location: Washington | Registered: September 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Eek Eek Eek Eek

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
My favorite sketch card is a ROTS droid sketch card by Hodgkins - bought from Gethsemene9 in Australia on ebay - top man! Smile

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of make-mine-marvel
posted Hide Post
finally scanned them -
these are the Chris M. sketches done at DragonCon.
One from each set he worked on - -

@Sketchcards on Twitter

Posts: 1817 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: June 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
At first I'm thinking what's that red thing on Brian?
Then I look to my right,and all is well Thumb Up
Those are very cool Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of RupT
posted Hide Post
Excellent commishes there MMM!!! Thanx for the sketches!!

www.darthtailor.co.uk

Remove the "_NO_SPAM" before emailing me Smile

Posts: 4234 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice indeed

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Excellent duo set.......... Thumb Up

Posts: 751 | Location: Pomona CA | Registered: February 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
Just pulled this from a box of Family Guy and it looks great in person. Color sketch of Lois with the words "Red Hot Mama". Very nice job by Jeff Zugale. Picture is linked below if interested. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jack London,

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of dlpn1fan
posted Hide Post
Smokin' Sketch card!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Here are my two Martineck ROBOTS sketches. I really appreciate(As do a lot of people on this board, I suspect) how much time and detail he puts into his work...

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/5285/dscn12311tg.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/6413/martineck12pt.jpg

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Lois trying to give Jessica Rabbit a run for animated hottie Big Grin

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
Lois trying to give Jessica Rabbit a run for animated hottie Big Grin

I like this one a lot. I have seen basically the same sketch by this artist on ebay, but it wasn't color, just black and white. It is weird to me that the two sketches I have received are both by the same artist and both numbered sequentially 529 and 530. Bought both boxes from the same seller, so I wonder if his whole case had a run of Zugale sketches. Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Silverback
posted Hide Post
I pulled these last week!

And the back.

And the backs

Smokin'

Posts: 6113 | Location: Illinois | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
Great pulls Thumb Up

Thor and DareDevil are terrific. But Top-Hat Man???? Confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post