Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Another sketch today:

Thank you David! Dance

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
awesome card miss lizzy i love david's work and still have not got a single card by him
but i did pick up these and i still cant belive how amazing they look

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Picked this up today; She Hulk by Rhiannon Owens from 70 Years of Marvel.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
I've been following artists on uStream lately and in the last couple of weks some of the art they did for me on their shows has arrived!
Two new additions to my Irina Spalko collection:
by CK Russell

by Jon Riggle, as is the following of the Eleventh Doctor:

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice cards, Paul! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Another fave Smile

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
New fave
Big Grin

I'm a little late here, but where did that come from. I Tivo CraigyFerg everynight and watch the next evening. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
New fave
Big Grin

I'm a little late here, but where did that come from. I Tivo CraigyFerg everynight and watch the next evening. I'd love to get my hands on one of those.

It was done by Chris Henderson.
You could probably commission him to do another.

Picture of fuchaldream
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
quote:
New fave
Big Grin

It was done by Chris Henderson.
You could probably commission him to do another.

Thanks for the information.

Did you commision him to do yours? How would I contact him for that? Any help is appreciated.

Posts: 275 | Location: Indiana | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Look in the artist advertising section on NSU

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I m a very big fan of Katie Cook sketch cards,I currently have 84 in my collection Thumb Up
mostly picked selectively,but I v noticed when a set is released with Katie's sketches,2 or 3 come up on ebay then that's it,obviously some are in collections,but I have a notion a lot are still out there in unopened boxes.
i m wandering if anybody has any,just for show Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
I m a very big fan of Katie Cook sketch cards,I currently have 84 in my collection Thumb Up
mostly picked selectively,but I v noticed when a set is released with Katie's sketches,2 or 3 come up on ebay then that's it,obviously some are in collections,but I have a notion a lot are still out there in unopened boxes.
i m wandering if anybody has any,just for show Wink

There is a guy on another board who had 150 Katie Cook sketch cards so maybe he's buying them before you get to see them.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
don t know where do you ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
150 puts my 84 to shame Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
don t know where do you ?

http://scoundrelpublishing.com...iewtopic.php?t=18634

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
thanks chuck Wink

Picture of <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>
posted Hide Post
Never thought sketch cards are all that great most of the time, I find them kind of a waste of card set space.

Posts: 217 | Location: Where you can't find me!!!!!! | Registered: August 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by <<<<ALDO_NOVA>>>>:
Never thought sketch cards are all that great most of the time, I find them kind of a waste of card set space.

That's one of the great things about collecting, different cards appeal to different people. Personally, I like sketch cards for comic based sets because the subject matter is 'arty' so the sketch cards are a bit like a comic panel. I also like memorable moments from movies.

However, for TV series, I am much more interested in autos from the main cast than sketch cards of their faces regardless of how accurate a likeness is drawn. I think that's because a portrait sketch of an actor's face is more a sketch of the actor than of the character they are playing.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i got to meet one of my favorite artists scott rorie at the philly show and picked these up

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Love the AP.