Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Wow! Congrats Batman, that is really a beautiful sketch Drool

Who is the artists btw? I don't collect that set.

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Artist for Batman's Sketch from Spiderman Archieves is Andy Price.... Hopes this helps Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
A Kate Bradley commission of Dexter I picked up yesterday at Memorbilia. I love it.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
A Kate Bradley commission of Dexter I picked up yesterday at Memorbilia. I love it.

Thats a great card!! I was lucky enough to see some of it being drawn...

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Go Kate!! Luv You

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
My new Chris Henderson:

Elephant

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Sanna X-Men Archives AP

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Drool

Amazing! Love the Roque. Great work!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
Drool

Lovin the Emma Frost on it

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
This is a sneaky look at one of the very limited cards that will be available in a new set due out next year. So far it is one of my favourites.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sci-FiPlanet,

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
This may sound silly, but I would say my favorite sketch card is Yukon Cornelius from the Rudolph DART set was never released. I actually have all of the sketch cards from that set.

hi beamer.
could you please post pictures of your sketches.

You mentioned you have a complete set.
what is considered a complete set?

Posts: 260 | Location: Downunder | Registered: June 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Congratz Lizzy!

Another Desbois masterpiece Thumb Up

Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Luv You

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here's my Favourite sketch card

Luv You

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
Batman,
Who is that Enchantress by???

Posts: 251 | Location: WV | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
The lovely Kate Bradley. Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
one of my new favorites....

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dmc913
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
The lovely Kate Bradley. Smile

Tell her she did a fantastic job on it Drool

Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jane:
one of my new favorites....

i really like that sketch. very nice

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post