Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
My latest Heroes sketch and my first Cat Staggs one.

The seller named the artist as "Cotor" instead of Cat07 Big Grin

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of DaveSB
posted Hide Post
Thats a great sketch Sidewinder!

Posts: 2606 | Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | Registered: January 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Yes it is a beautiful sketch indeed. It should have been mine :-)

Congratz Sidewinder!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Thanks Dave and MvG Wave

Now I just have to try and find a McHaley, Palmer and Corroney of some characters I still need and that ain't gonna be easySmile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
My favourite sketch from the Doctor Who Big Screen Additions set. The red dalek by Martineck.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Hi Craig. Thumb Up

And my favourite from the same set...Black Dalek by Scott Houseman:

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
Great card Steven.

I would like his red dalek for my collection as I still need a Scott Houseman sketch.

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dalekfan
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I like your Martineck too! Clap

I'd like the 2nd Houseman to make the pair of course....

Posts: 449 | Location: West Yorkshire | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Boldlygone:
Just started to open one of my DC legacy boxes I got in MK and the very 1st pack has this card

This is an absolutly gorgeous sketch but I cannot see a signature.
any idea who drew it?

Turns out the artist was EDDIE WAGNER. Thanks to Robert Kohlbus for the info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I really like all 3 of these recent pick ups but that Magno is among my favorites.

Marvel Masterpieces 2 Benjamin Glendenning Psylocke

Marvel Masterpieces 3 Remy "Eisu" Mokhtar Julie Power

Fantastic Four Archives Alex Magno Sue Storm

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I just got this commission recently from Andy Price, which I was VERY lucky to get

It features my cat Sabrina

And my other favorite from Nar this year:

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently acquired this MM AP directly from the artist, Jason Latour. I collect Rhino sketches, and this is among my favorite. Rather than the usual angry and constipated-looking Rhino, this is the more thoughtful and pensive one. Jason took it from the "Flowers for Rhino" storyline from Spidey's Tangled Web #5-6.

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of comicbookfan
posted Hide Post
Jane
Those are two fantastic sketches you have Drool

Posts: 1089 | Location: florida | Registered: December 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post

A Chris Henderson Dexter from a Secret Santa on another forum

Doctor Who Christmas,a gift from Cassie James

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Smallvilles Clark Kent & Lois Lane by Chris Henderson.

An unexpected and wonderful Christmas present from my wife!

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
Great sketches. Who's the artist?

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Henderson

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
lol, I should have read the whole text! Twak Big Grin

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Prezzies from my sister for Christmas. My Inhumans set is now only short of Maximus Thumb Up

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post