Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Card Talk's Greatest Hits    Your Favourite Sketch Card
Page 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 141
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your Favourite Sketch Card
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here is my latest fav sketch card it is of dexter and is by Charles Hall

from millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quaint1:
My most recent acquisitions, direct from the artist Ted Dastick, Jr! Totally non-bogus and most excellent. Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present: WYLD STALLYNS!

(actually two cards - I stitched them together in Photoshop)
Au Res.,
Paul

Party on! Big Grin

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
Here are cards I came away with at the Baltimore Comic Con. For the Chris Ring duo cards I just asked him for some kind of connected scene. The colored Spidey is by Michael Champion, and the Batgirl is by Erica Hesse. I still think there is an issue with the Andy Smith Spidey. I really like it but it doesn't seem to be right, in the physics sense. If I orient it with the card and sig correctly he is decending head first on a slack web. But if I turn it upside down, he is hanging right side up and that works. I think this guy is screwing with my mind! Going to New York on Friday and hoping to get something good there, too.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Birthday goodies from my sister Luv You

Tony Perna artist proof

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
...and there was more...

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

Tony Perna artist proof

Wow...what a great sister.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My Firefly by Andy Fry set arrived today

Mal Reynolds

Zoe Washburne

Jayne Cobb

Inara Serra

Hoban "Wash" Washburne

River Tam

Kaylee Frye

Simon Tam

Shepherd Book

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quaint1
posted Hide Post
Ooooh! Nice cards! Luv You that Kaylee!
Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk/
Twitter: @ukcardcast

Posts: 7202 | Location: Basildon, Essex, United Kingdom | Registered: November 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:

What will you trade her for? Big Grin GREAT PRESENT Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hammer,

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those Firefly sketches are superb. Thumb Up

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
I've been busy building a nice little collection of Black Cat sketch cards - mainly Marvel Masterpieces, but have also grabbed a few Women of Marvel.

The bottom row are not yet in hand but, oh yes, they will be mine.

For a bigger look at the picture, click here.

P.S. - I should add - thanks to Igman7 for the lovely Chuck George (2nd row, 2nd in from left) that arrived today. Cheers Iggy Thumb Up

P.P.S. - and anyone else who has sold/traded with me via ebay or Scoundrel to help collect this lovely set

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bealay,

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
P.P.S. - and anyone else who has sold/traded with me via ebay or Scoundrel to help collect this lovely set

Like that lovely Commodore AP I see there... Wink

Posts: 233 | Location: Mebane, NC | Registered: February 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bealay
posted Hide Post
You betcha Thumb Up

Cheers Joe Wink

I also collect Black Cat cards. Yeah, I'm that guy.

Posts: 275 | Location: Norwich, UK | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bealay:
P.S. - I should add - thanks to Igman7 for the lovely Chuck George (2nd row, 2nd in from left) that arrived today. Cheers Iggy Thumb Up

Ian,

Glad she made it there safe, sound and VAT free. Wink Next time, email me (or PM on Scoundrel) with your offer as I try to take care of the board members whenever possible.

Cheers!
Iggy

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beav
posted Hide Post
I recently commisioned this nine card set after meeting artist Dan Capitumini at a show in Boston.

Posts: 82 | Location: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
That's a great spiderman set. The artist did a fabulous job of haveing the cards work individually but also having the scene pull together.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sittin9duck
posted Hide Post
My favourite of the Kyle Babbitt return cards I got commissioned from him. Elephant

Posts: 301 | Location: redcar,UK | Registered: January 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here's my fav 3 sketch cards from spiderman archives

a very happy Millhouse

Posts: 757 | Location: london england | Registered: March 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
great addition for you Millhouse Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Just got this smoking hot Gwen Stacy...

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post